5 job matcher din søgning
Are you a “data geek” and do you want to be part of the digitalization journey at a company working towards a sustainable tomorrow?
The Data & Analytics department is an integral part of FLSmidth Group Digital. Your team will be committed to democratize the data and creating value from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology for contemporary analytics.
You will be:
- ensuring data collection procedures for building analytic systems
- designing and building scalable and data intensive solutions
- operationalizing algorithms developed by data scientists
We are looking for the next generation of enquiring minds who want to help us unfold the digital strategy. Working with us gives you the chance to gain skills, qualifications and industry experience to help you prepare for a career with technology at the core.
You will deliver insights to our Digital Leadership team, work with our agile management tools and provide meaningful support to the curation of our partnerships gameboard.
- Master Candidate
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to think strategically and act tactically.
Purchaser with technical insight servicing the Aftermarket business.
Our procurement strategy – End-to-End Excellence – is to significantly improve our cost base while securing high product and service quality, by promoting a culture of performance and execution in a clear and consistent organization with group-wide collaboration, in order to help realize business targets.
You will be:
- Purchasing responsible for the Region´s Aftermarket demands
- The Go to person within purchasing for the Region
- Coordinating with our Business Support Function in India
The Head of Finance will report to the Finance Director and will assist in managing the cost activities for our regional entities as well as group functions of FLSmidth A/S. The right candidate will also act as an additional resource to other internal improvement projects, as required.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Secure quality & timely reporting for the DK entities.
- Achieve budget objectives by monitoring expenditure, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions in close corporation with the business owners.
- Evaluate cost levels on a range of functions and provide recommendations on cost control.
Would you like to work in an international environment, where you get to touch upon all functions taking part in our logistics processes?
You will become a part of our Administration & Logistics department in Mariager, Denmark. FLSmidth in Mariager is responsible for systems for gas analysis within the global cement and minerals industry, and in our department, we are 7 colleagues who handle everything within inventory, production planning, purchasing and following up on equipment deliveries for our customers.
- Support colleagues regarding all export matters. This also entails support on the general export rules for certificates, documents, L/C etc. for countries around the world.
- Carry out export control, which is an essential part of our work day.
- Handle contracts for projects as well as handle time schedules in collaboration with the Sales and the Project department.