23 job matcher din søgning
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Mark & Wedell A/S in Kvistgaard
Export Sales – Distributor Management
Would you like to become a key employee at Mark & Wedell A/S and be an important part of the transition we are undergoing right now?
Mark & Wedell is looking for a result-oriented Area Sales Manager with an international mindset to report directly to the Sales Executive. After a short training period, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and developing relationships with distributors and customers.
- A job in an international emerging company with a premium brand and presence in all parts of the value chain from development, construction and production, to sales and project management
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and marketing
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Hamburg
You will be responsible for heat exchangers solution sales with a main focus on the HVAC segment, roughly 85% of sales, and the Marine segment being roughly 15%. Together with the sales team, you will be the role model for the various countries’ teams, therefore you must have a solid understanding of all phases of a successful sale operation process. You will have no direct reports, but there is a technical team that supports sales in tenders, quotations and customer service.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Secure further growth in selective markets in close collaboration with the local Sales Management team
- Do strategic work in cooperation with key stakeholders to define the best products, services and solutions that are fitted and attractive to the selected markets within HVAC and Marine applications
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business.
Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP.
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
The Global Strategic Account Manager of Facility Management partnerships, serves as Johnson Controls’ interface for some of Johnson Controls’ largest global partners that have centralized decision making.
You will be responsible to be the global leader to one of our facility management partners and manage our shared end client relationships through strategic account planning and management. Key goals include maintaining and our existing market share growing on a year-over-year basis our existing market share of their security, fire, HVAC, and building controls solutions and services by clearly understanding our clients’ goals and helping them achieve them.
As the team is spread all over the world, it is possible to be home based or from the nearest Johnson Controls office in Europe.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande or Newcastle
As a person you are an extrovert and will be motivated by good team effort. You will enjoy sitting in direct customer meetings, presenting an operational logistical solution and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
As an integrated part of a fast paced and dynamic sales process, you will be confident and able to take decisions on your own whilst also knowing when to consult with other stakeholders in the organization. When things get tough, you will look for alternative ways and methods in collaboration with the customer, the team and wider range of stakeholders.
Orally you will be able to communicate clearly and be able to convey detailed technical terms to non-experts. Likewise, you will be able to establish a high-level overview and transmit the impacts of technical and operational risks into financial/commercial impacts and vice versa.
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Global Wind Service A/S in Fredericia
– for installation and servicing of wind turbines
Do you have solid operational insight and possess a strong hands-on attitude? Do you like developing and managing selected international customers in a rapidly growing market through relations, trust and long-term cooperation? Then we have the perfect job for you as Key Account Manager at Global Wind Service in Fredericia. You will report directly to the CCO.
You will be a key player in achieving the growth strategy of the organisation. The customers are primarily located in Europe, and your contacts can be both project managers and purchasing departments of OEMs. In your job, you will be working closely together with the project department to which a thorough and comprehensive handover should take place from sales to delivery.
Align Technology, Stockholm
Your primary mission is to recruit new Invisalign submitters and grow existing low providers for Align Technology Sweden.
With a competitive base salary and a generous commission scheme, your primary responsibilities will include the use of phone, email, and remote presentation software to recruit Orthodontists/Dentists for the certification courses allowing them to become Invisalign providers.
In this role you will proactively identify and cold call new prospects and lapsed Doctors in assigned territory
- Provide outgoing calls to push commercial promotions during the year
- Develop low providers case submissions by specific follow-up with the support of the Clinical team from first submission to mature level of Clinical confidence.
- Follow up on leads from field sales team, company events, marketing webinars, website, contact forms, etc.
Valmet AB, Frederiksberg or Gothenburg
Experience from maintenance in Heat & Power or pulp and paper industry and want to make a difference to our customers? We are now looking for a Service Agreement manager focusing on the Danish market.
As Service agreement manager, you play a key role working with our most important customers within the Heat & Power and the Pulp & Paper industry. In our service agreements, we include services and products improving our customers products and plants. Your role is to lead and coordinate internal resources for different service agreements and provide support in the sales process.
You plan and are involved in the development of our customer’s plants, the revisions and audits as well as the inspections on site. Furthermore, you estimate the cost and required time for maintenance and service activities.
SORTH & CO recruiting on behalf of Lectra
Responsible for the sales in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
As Nordic Sales Manager, your primary objective is to develop the sales in the region through development of existing accounts as well as development through new business opportunities to the manufacturing companies within automotive, furniture and other market segments where Lectra’s solutions, product and service portfolio can add value to the customers.
Specific work tasks:
- Develop the business in the region, primarily within manufacturing through finding new business opportunities/business prospects.
- Develop and maintain key account relationships and strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews.
- Define accurate account plans for customers.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for highly motivated Account Managers to grow the company’s portfolio of customers. The Account Managers will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with our customers.
You will be a crucial part of building and growing the sales in Aquaporin A/S, therefore we are looking for Account Managers who thrive in an ambitious environment and are eager to bring some of the most advanced technology within water purification to the market.
- Responsible for building and developing accounts and being the face of the company
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating the team to do the same
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a large and global RTA furniture business while having significant impact and building your sales career? Tvilum is looking for a high-energy, high-activity Sales Manager to drive new and existing business in Sweden and the Baltics.
Reporting to our Regional Sales Director, Nordics & Baltics, you will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, build & execute account strategies, close large deals, and lead customer expansion.
Do you have a consistent track record of success and are you driven by challenges, cooperation and goal achievement – then you might be our new colleague.
Canon is looking for a Nordic Sales Developer for the business area ink and toner consumables. It is a new role within ITCG (Imaging Technologies & Communications Group) working out of one of our offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo or Helsinki.
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Achieving the sales budget for the allocated Accounts and subsequent tasks required in achieving the set targets
- Develop, implement and monitor Strategic & Tactical Business
- Plans and co-ordinate all appropriate resources to enable achievement of business objectives for the allocated Accounts
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Hans Jensen Lubricators A/S, Hadsund
We are looking for an ambitious new colleague to join our expanding sales team in Denmark, from where we focus mainly on the European and Middle Eastern markets.
As our Sales Manager you will be responsible for the sales of our cylinder lubrication systems for 2-stroke marine diesel engines on designated markets.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Sales management and achieving our sales quotas on designated markets.
- Ensure sales force effectiveness and pipeline management.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives defined by company management and you.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, is looking for a Danish Speaking Business Development Representative.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Irland
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, is looking for a Danish speaking Account Executive With Sales Attitude, Dublin.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Irland
The New Business Development Consultant / Inside Sales representative reports to the Head of Marketing and works closely with the sales,...
SimCorp A/S, Storbritannien