10 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
We would like you to be part of the development in regards to technology, service and user experience by giving feedback on the daily operation.
You have a chance to influence the understanding of the passengers needs and the interaction with the technology. Through this you become a central part of development for us as well as the manufacture of our vehicles.
- Start the daily operations and through standard procedures make sure that the vehicles are ready to run autonomously
- Welcome the passengers, answer questions and make sure that shuttle is safe to ride in at all times
- Daily reporting about the operations and the interactions with the passengers, written as well as spoken
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
- Participate in short and long-term planning with colleagues and manufacturers.
KK Wind Solutions, SzczecinDo you want to help us shape an agile and lean supply chain? And would you like to do so as part of a global pioneer in clean renewable technologies that pushes the boundaries of wind energy?
Join KK Wind Solutions and become responsible for 50 skilled employees. Together, you will ensure smooth processes of our production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
As Head of Logistics, you will assume end-to-end logistics responsibility for our production plant in Szczecin. Here, we produce various state-of-the-art wind turbine components, and your mission will be to ensure well performing and robust production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.