10 job matcher din søgning
AB Tetra Pak, Lund
Are you interested in an opportunity to join our E&CA Cluster Upgrades team?
The Upgrade team are designing and implementing Upgrades on our equipment and production lines to increase efficiency, environmental aspects as well as health & safety items. You are mainly working for the local market but you are connected with your colleagues in all markets of ECA sharing reference solutions and capacity.
As a Project Management Specialist for our Upgrades department, you will be responsible for performing pre-project and project management tasks associated with quoting, resource managing, and delivering processing upgrades to our customers across the Nordics. You will also be responsible for providing commercial expertise to customers, sales force and internal stakeholders by having a deep understanding of the service portfolio, expertise in commercial offers and preparation of quotations including legal terms and conditions.
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
You will perform all Service Activities in line with internal rules and customer regulations and assure responsive telephone support and diagnostics as well as on-site Services to exceed the customers expectation and making them successful by using Thermo Fisher instruments. Actively promote our contract products.
What will you do?
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issued if necessary
- Optimize your own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners for service planning and scheduling
European Patent Office, The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists, with a Master's degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners in the area of several technical fields.
Your main responsibilities:
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching