21 job matcher din søgning
Are you motivated by the opportunity to elevate and further develop our Sales Team in Sweden for Corporate accounts?
Then you might be the one we are looking for as Head of Sales Corporate Accounts for our Swedish sales organization.
The position is based in Sweden and preferable you are living around the bigger cities like Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmø…. The role reports to the Corporate Sales Director Scandinavia, who is based in Denmark.
Your main responsibility will be the strategic, tactic and economic responsibility for our Corporate Accounts, Sweden (CA SE) and will include:
- Daily responsibility and people management for CA SE and part of the management group CA Scandinavia.
- P&L/Budget accountability for Lyrecos´ CA customers on the Swedish market.
- Drive and develop the category/categories among existing and new CA customers.
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
You will be working in a Nordic set-up with stakeholders from Technology, Commercial Management and Customer Service. Your stakeholder skills are of utmost importance since you will need to coordinate your development backlog with several other Product Owners (conducting scrum of scrums) and you will be working closely with distributed development teams placed in India.
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten or Germany
Danfoss Drives is looking for a Product Manager, VLT AQUA Drive series. Position is located in Denmark or Germany. In this position you will be the driver and pivot for VLT AQUA Drive series product activities in a global organization together with many stakeholders.
If you feel passionate about creating product solutions for customers and you have experience with variable speed drives and/or pump applications, then please keep on reading as you might be our new colleague!
You are curious and eager to continue learning how to apply latest trends such as within digitalization to create sustainable solutions for users and customers.
Would you like to be part of our future global Talent Acquisition journey?
Talent today at the LEGO group fuels our potential to accelerate our business agenda for tomorrow. Why not add your own curiosity and focus to bring colour and energy to our global Talent Acquisition agenda for today and for all the tomorrows that have yet to come.
- Global sourcing and attraction guardian for Talent Acquisition across the LEGO Group globally
- Define and develop sourcing and brand attraction methodologies for The LEGO Group, globally
- Strong understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for general, senior and critical hires
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding, Boston or Andover
You will join a fast-paced and collaborative team, working closely with engineers and customers to design, build, and deliver software that solves the biggest challenges faced by IT and facility managers. We release new SaaS features and iterative improvements continually so proactive communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders is key. To do so, you will:
- Identify customer needs through customer interviews, industry events, and input from the sales teams
- Collaborate closely with the product owners to prioritize feature development
- Enable our internal sales team and global network of partners to bring this software to market
You will collaborate with colleagues across time zones and travel 20% of the time to visit customers and other Schneider Electric R&D locations, as well as participate in trade shows and other industry events.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Are you a strong experienced leader of Product Management? Do you have experience working in a Product Owner role teaming up with engineering scrum teams to develop innovative new features and functionalities?
As our future Global Director of Product Management, you will head a team of highly talented and dedicated product managers. You will work closely with a global cross functional team consisting of managers in R&D, Sales, Manufacturing and Operations, and Customer Service and Support to define, develop and manage the product road map.
This position can be filled either in Boston, USA or in Odense, Denmark.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Betsson Group, Malta
Outstanding opportunity for a seasoned Campaign or Affiliate professional or a Marketing superstar to join our evergrowing and successful Team Denmark as their new Marketing Coordinator.
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
We are a tight knit team responsible for everything that goes live to our customers keep the highest quality. As a Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing online and offline marketing initiatives in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. You will collaborate with our internal creative team to continuously improve our overall marketing campaigns, as well as working closely with our IT department to automate procedures.
Betsson Group, Malta
The Danish marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic CRM Coordinator, who is passionate about sports and casino. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our world class and award-winning brands.
As CRM Coordinator you are part of a dynamic team, which is responsible for the 360 planning and execution of our CRM campaigns and journeys. The CRM coordinator will work closely with the CRM manager, Product managers, Marketing team and the other CRM teams in the Nordic regions to drive conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty.
A flavour of what you will be doing:
- Create and execute CRM campaigns and bonus set-ups.
- Keep updated the customer communication calendar.
- Build & automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
The Sales and Support Manager will develop and service accounts to ensure profitable growth for the business.
Identifying and Realizing Sales Opportunities
- Ensure identification of business potential for new services and products.
- Manage opportunities from inception to final award or closure.
- Following up on client contracts, plans and budgets in respective sales are
- Fortifying strategic business relationships with customers and assuring a high level of customer satisfaction via customer visits and regular communication with customers.
- Coordinate within Satair, all material and logistics related topics linked to Airbus aircraft or services sales.
- Describe Satair’s contribution or obligations in the frame of the customer contract.
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world's leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified Supply Chain Officer who is...
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Tyrkiet