15 job matcher din søgning
Are you self-driven with a passion to support colleagues to increase their ability to deliver business value and customer satisfaction in a compliant and efficient manner?
You will become part of a Nordic team working in the COO & 1st Line Risk function in Wealth Management. You will work primarily with investor protection, data protection, conflicts of interest and market abuse.
In your role as a Senior Conduct Officer, you collaborate with the other lines of defence, and support the business in identifying and implementing necessary improvements in the front line to mitigate identified risks and non-compliance in the day-to-day business as well as projects and change management activities.
LEGO System A/S, Billund, Czech Republic, Germany, or United Kingdom
Can you be a true business partner across the organization ensuring a sound credit risk balance? Do you want to be the Finance business partner within credit risk for Western or Eastern Europe?
You will be overall responsible for and enabler of the Finance Business Partnering within Credit Risk Management in Market Group Western Europe or Eastern Europe. This means:
- Proactively drive credit risk partnering across the countries in Western Europe through good collaboration with the Sales leadership teams and the Finance Business Partners to ensure credit risk has been appropriately addressed
- Enhance the Credit Risk Management agenda by improving the current setup and introduce new concepts
- Secure credit risk transparency and reporting to top management
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Malmø
We are looking for an IT Business Continuity Manager with experience in IT security and IT Business Continuity Management (BCM). Responsibilities focus on ensuring fit and proper IT business continuity capabilities (technical and organizational), in tight collaboration with IT responsible and Scandi BCM board.
Areas of responsibility
- As IT business Continuity Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the BCM, BIA and Disaster Recovery process, including methodology, decision making, execution and process improvement.
- Define strategy and overall process for BCM
- Facilitate definition of BIA, ensure maintenance of BIA and test of process including coordination towards 3rd parties and alignment of input towards overall BCM process
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup or Vilnius
Experienced Operational Risk Manager wanted!
As a Risk Manager, you will drive operational risk management agenda in the Nordic countries, Markets Operations area. Your role will be to ensure that Danske Bank customers experience timely and seamless service driven by the best in class risk management practices.
- Create and implement risk management plan within Markets Operations area as a 1st line of defence
- Facilitate operational risk assessment workshops in order to drive proactive risk identification and mitigation
- Analyse incidents, processes, etc. in order to understand trends, root causes, and recommend improvement actions to Markets Operations management.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup or Vilnius
Are you interested in developing card solutions for the future? Can you manage the ongoing disruption of cash services? Are you a strong functional leader with an understanding of both operational excellence and datadriven intelligence?
As Head of Card & Cash you will contribute to achieving our goal of improving customer experience in Danske Bank while ensuring that we deliver on our service agreements with external vendors and most importantly our customers.
The Head of Card & Cash is a global role being accountable for Card & Cash operations, the relations to external vendors, the development and implementation of new card products and services in close collaboration with the Danske Bank Group. It is a success criteria that you as our leader can secure highly motivated employees.
Danske Bank, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki or Copenhagen
This is an opportunity for four motivated and creative individuals to contribute to building a centre of Data Protection excellence at the heart of Danske bank group.
The roles involve assisting with monitoring data protection compliance, advising the business on data protection compliance, interacting with the data protection authorities (including notifying data breaches) and engaging in dialogue with data subjects - for example our customers.
1. Contentious roles: Two roles will focus on support and advise in relation to the privacy issues in the course of contentious legal proceedings as well as other privacy related advice to the business.
2. Advisory roles: Another two roles will focus on support for the innovation units in the bank particularly support in the process of carrying out risk assessments in an agile working environment.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
KK Wind Solutions, SzczecinDo you want to help us shape an agile and lean supply chain? And would you like to do so as part of a global pioneer in clean renewable technologies that pushes the boundaries of wind energy?
Join KK Wind Solutions and become responsible for 50 skilled employees. Together, you will ensure smooth processes of our production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
As Head of Logistics, you will assume end-to-end logistics responsibility for our production plant in Szczecin. Here, we produce various state-of-the-art wind turbine components, and your mission will be to ensure well performing and robust production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
Are you interested in problem solving at the interplay between technology and financial markets?
SimCorp A/S, Italien