19 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, London or Billund
Are you a senior Procurement leader, curious to understand how you can directly impacting the successes of The LEGO Group’s Retail roadmap?
As a member of The LEGO Group’s Procurement Leadership Team, you’ll provide direction, lead, engage, energize and manage the Shopper Marketing
- Lead, engage, energize the organization and own team. Develop relationship, collaborate and influence stakeholders (beyond own team)
- Build and maintain global supply base with appropriate capabilities, capacity and footprint according to ever evolving TLG portfolio needs - incl. negotiations, contracting, relationship building, risk management and supplier performance. Understand and analyze category dynamics, supply chains, cost drivers and risks and adjust plans accordingly based on scenario thinking
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Bunker Holding A/S, Athens
Are you a passionate developer? Do you find motivation in working with a new dream team of IT specialists in Athens? And do you master leading high-quality application development? If this sounds like you, consider joining our team!
Most importantly, you will have a unique opportunity to set the bar high and hence make a significant impact to benefit the company’s growth strategy. This role reports to the IT Development Manager in Greece. More specifically your key accountabilities include
- Delivering dependable solutions in a hybrid environment founded on solid proof change and release management
- Supporting the application development team throughout the development cycle from requirement identification, solution design and build to test and implementation
- Defining and applying required test and documentation standards
Do you want to work in an international team in Athens with a team of IT specialist? And are you a passionate developer? Then this is your opportunity to be a part of a leading company in its industry.
You will be responsible for supporting and strengthening a new development team in the southern suburbs of Athens that supports several key systems empowering their business within shipping industry.
Together with the team, you will deliver high standard digital services to business partners. You will cooperate closely with the development team located in company’s HQs in Denmark as well as the other team members such as user experience, project managers, product owners and architects.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande and Pamplona
CRM is the cornerstone IT platform to optimize customer engagement across the value chain. As of today, we are integration digitalization initiatives from two legacy organizations into one. In Global Sales Excellence (Service Business Unit) we are therefore in need of a strong CRM candidate who can drive the integration of legacy CRM systems into ONE common CRM.
Our ambition is that our sales force only has one primary IT interface while other parts of the organization will also be heavy users of CRM - hence ongoing developments/improvements are the world of tomorrow.
Our new CRM manager will be part of a small dedicated CRM team in Service Business Unit. You will have multiple key stakeholders across the entire organization and your key interfaces include also SGRE IT organization and counterparts in the two other BUs (Onshore + Offshore).
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Betsson Group, Malta
The Danish marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic CRM Coordinator, who is passionate about sports and casino. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our world class and award-winning brands.
As CRM Coordinator you are part of a dynamic team, which is responsible for the 360 planning and execution of our CRM campaigns and journeys. The CRM coordinator will work closely with the CRM manager, Product managers, Marketing team and the other CRM teams in the Nordic regions to drive conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty.
A flavour of what you will be doing:
- Create and execute CRM campaigns and bonus set-ups.
- Keep updated the customer communication calendar.
- Build & automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world's leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified Supply Chain Officer who is...
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Tyrkiet
Do you want to play a key role in designing the future of customer service processes?
Do you want to play a central role in designing the future of project system processes?