13 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to manage and develop key resources responsible for the construction of some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Department Manager of Offshore Operations & Logistics within Offshore Wind Construction. You and your team will be responsible for providing competent resources for both asset and development projects, while training and developing staff within the department.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Wrist Ship Supply, Nørresundby
Together with a team of very dedicated employees you will be ensuring that change initiatives meet objectives on time and budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
You will focus on the people side of change, act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change ambassadors and support the teams in Center of Excellence in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Build change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes in the Wrist organisation
- Driver of the communication efforts. Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Support training efforts. Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup or Vilnius
Are you interested in developing card solutions for the future? Can you manage the ongoing disruption of cash services? Are you a strong functional leader with an understanding of both operational excellence and datadriven intelligence?
As Head of Card & Cash you will contribute to achieving our goal of improving customer experience in Danske Bank while ensuring that we deliver on our service agreements with external vendors and most importantly our customers.
The Head of Card & Cash is a global role being accountable for Card & Cash operations, the relations to external vendors, the development and implementation of new card products and services in close collaboration with the Danske Bank Group. It is a success criteria that you as our leader can secure highly motivated employees.
Are you a skilled learning professional looking for new challenges in an ambitious and collaborative environment?
Your new position is located in the team called “My Life at the Bank”, where you will have 13 skilled colleagues across different countries. Our overall objective is to support the business strategy by a strong learning culture, a business driven learning agenda and leading practices in learning design to achieve organizational impact, thus ensuring the best customer experience and business results.
In collaboration with your colleagues, you will be responsible for:
- Development and optimization tasks within Digital learning and Digital Workplace
- Co-creation, co-development, implementation and follow-up of learning activities that support both managers and employees ensuring a clear link to the business strategy and cultural transformation in the Group
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
In this position you will be developing supplier relationships and implementing category strategies. Your starting point is a deep understanding of the assigned category portfolio in terms of external supply markets, technology developments and internal Danfoss requirements.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with site purchasing managers, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan. Moreover, you will be supporting project buyers to implement category strategy in projects. You will be also ensuring relationship mapping (internal/external), regular supplier performance reviews and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leads and participates in various audits and reviews of corporate and business systems and processes with emphasis on internal controls and business ethics.
- Leads discussion with clients for audit findings and concerns.
- Evaluates audit results and provides management with recommendations.
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
You’ll make sure that all these procedures are followed, that our operators always have a rock-solid backup to call if things go wrong and you will function as a main communicator between operators and our manufacturers' support.
What you'll do:
- Supervising the daily operation a number of ground vehicles and the operators in Oslo
- Handle all communication on relevant channels with the operators within your area of responsibility
- Fully support the operators according to our standard operating procedures
KK Wind Solutions, SzczecinDo you want to help us shape an agile and lean supply chain? And would you like to do so as part of a global pioneer in clean renewable technologies that pushes the boundaries of wind energy?
Join KK Wind Solutions and become responsible for 50 skilled employees. Together, you will ensure smooth processes of our production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.
As Head of Logistics, you will assume end-to-end logistics responsibility for our production plant in Szczecin. Here, we produce various state-of-the-art wind turbine components, and your mission will be to ensure well performing and robust production planning, warehouse management and inbound logistics.