5 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Specsavers, Hvidovre or Maarssen
Are you passionate about providing financial advice and support in a fast-moving international business-environment? And are you confident in leading forecast strategies and driving cost control? Then you could be the new Finance Director of Specsavers’ Northern European (NE) business.
As our Finance Director, you will report to the Commercial Director of NE and become an important member of the NE Leadership Group and the NE Operating Board (NEOB). In this role you will lead a team of finance professionals across our 6 different support office locations and support Heads of Finance and Country Directors in their day-to-day challenges.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in Group financial accounting, audit management, and accounting policy and control
- Oversee and review all our NE countries accounting procedures and systems
- Contribute to the development and application of Group finance policy
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
Are you independent and team oriented at the same time?
Ellco Etikett, Norge