7 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo or Helsinki
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer who will be a significant contributor to executing the work of the Conduct Risk Department in respect of various activities across the Group.
Your job is to help the development of a conduct risk framework appropriate to Danske Bank. You will drive and implement conduct framework and culture across Danske Group and you will take the lead in providing advice and challenge across the Group to enable embedment of the framework.
Your tasks will include
- Help develop a process to monitor and assess Conduct Risks
- Help devise and deliver training on conduct risk
- Liaising closely with the business and business Compliance to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
The EIB, the European Union's Bank, is seeking to recruit for its Risk Management Directorate (RM) – Operations Department (OPE) – Pricing & Support Division (PSD), at its headquarters in Luxembourg, a (Senior) Credit Risk Officer – Risk Oversight for Middle Office activities. This is a full-time position at grade 5/6.
Assess, develop, improve and ensure the implementation and coordination of an appropriate 2nd line of defence oversight function in Risk Management (RM) for middle office activities. Such activities include the disbursement processes and, going forward, other activities performed by the 1st line of defence, such as the management of financial collateral posted to secure lending operations. The aim is to mitigate residual risks associated with these activities in line with the Bank’s risk appetite and its targeted risk-based approach.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you ambitious and powered by big challenges? We are looking for a Regional Counsel to support our drilling business and work closely with the entire Maersk Drilling organization.
You will be based in either Houston or Singapore and participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management within Maersk Drilling. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company, where you will get close to the business and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts relating to all Maersk Drilling’s activities, including drilling contracts with major international oil companies and contracts with partners and sub-contractors
- Setting up corporate structures in new areas of operation and advising on day-to-day matters in often challenging countries
- Working closely with major international law firms
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group