3 job matcher din søgning
Autonomous Mobility, Oslo
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.
& friends recruiting on behalf of Euro-design
On behalf of our customer Euro-design, we are currently looking for a new Senior Production Manager for the factory in Semarang, Indonesia. The current Manager has after many years decided to get new challenges and therefore the position is now open for a suitable qualified replacement to join the team.
- Do you have experience working as a Senior Production Manager within furniture manufacturing environment?
- Are you a skilled Manager within Production, Production Planning & Intory Control, and Maintenance?
You will report directly to the on-site Danish Director and as a member of the management group you will work closely with the Manager team and production staff.
The successful candidate will be a key person and will be given a central role in further developing the company growth according to the Companies Strategy.
SCHOU A/S, Hangzhou, China
In this critical role you will be overall responsible for quality compliance and continuous improvement for the indoor furniture department in Denmark. You will perform outbound product inspections to ensure product meets customers specifications and you will help suppliers solve process and quality problems by making solutions for improvement. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sign and approve factory audits.
- Exercise final decision on acceptable quality level when doubt or disagreements exist.
- Ensure customer claims/complains are analyzed and responded to and closed with in collaboration with buying team.
- Stay informed and actively communicates customer standards and test protocols to related quality team and suppliers.
- Further development and implementation of quality manual and processes.
- Ensure and communicate strict adherence to quality, customer requirements and environmental standards.