3 job matcher din søgning
AB Tetra Pak, Lund
Are you interested in an opportunity to join our E&CA Cluster Upgrades team?
The Upgrade team are designing and implementing Upgrades on our equipment and production lines to increase efficiency, environmental aspects as well as health & safety items. You are mainly working for the local market but you are connected with your colleagues in all markets of ECA sharing reference solutions and capacity.
As a Project Management Specialist for our Upgrades department, you will be responsible for performing pre-project and project management tasks associated with quoting, resource managing, and delivering processing upgrades to our customers across the Nordics. You will also be responsible for providing commercial expertise to customers, sales force and internal stakeholders by having a deep understanding of the service portfolio, expertise in commercial offers and preparation of quotations including legal terms and conditions.
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
You will perform all Service Activities in line with internal rules and customer regulations and assure responsive telephone support and diagnostics as well as on-site Services to exceed the customers expectation and making them successful by using Thermo Fisher instruments. Actively promote our contract products.
What will you do?
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issued if necessary
- Optimize your own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners for service planning and scheduling
European Patent Office, The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists, with a Master's degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners in the area of several technical fields.
Your main responsibilities:
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching