11 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten or Germany
Danfoss Drives is looking for a Product Manager, VLT AQUA Drive series. Position is located in Denmark or Germany. In this position you will be the driver and pivot for VLT AQUA Drive series product activities in a global organization together with many stakeholders.
If you feel passionate about creating product solutions for customers and you have experience with variable speed drives and/or pump applications, then please keep on reading as you might be our new colleague!
You are curious and eager to continue learning how to apply latest trends such as within digitalization to create sustainable solutions for users and customers.
Would you like to be part of our future global Talent Acquisition journey?
Talent today at the LEGO group fuels our potential to accelerate our business agenda for tomorrow. Why not add your own curiosity and focus to bring colour and energy to our global Talent Acquisition agenda for today and for all the tomorrows that have yet to come.
- Global sourcing and attraction guardian for Talent Acquisition across the LEGO Group globally
- Define and develop sourcing and brand attraction methodologies for The LEGO Group, globally
- Strong understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for general, senior and critical hires
©2019 The LEGO Group
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding, Boston or Andover
You will join a fast-paced and collaborative team, working closely with engineers and customers to design, build, and deliver software that solves the biggest challenges faced by IT and facility managers. We release new SaaS features and iterative improvements continually so proactive communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders is key. To do so, you will:
- Identify customer needs through customer interviews, industry events, and input from the sales teams
- Collaborate closely with the product owners to prioritize feature development
- Enable our internal sales team and global network of partners to bring this software to market
You will collaborate with colleagues across time zones and travel 20% of the time to visit customers and other Schneider Electric R&D locations, as well as participate in trade shows and other industry events.
Are you a strong experienced leader of Product Management? Do you have experience working in a Product Owner role teaming up with engineering scrum teams to develop innovative new features and functionalities?
As our future Global Director of Product Management, you will head a team of highly talented and dedicated product managers. You will work closely with a global cross functional team consisting of managers in R&D, Sales, Manufacturing and Operations, and Customer Service and Support to define, develop and manage the product road map.
This position can be filled either in Boston, USA or in Odense, Denmark.
Betsson Group, Malta
Outstanding opportunity for a seasoned Campaign or Affiliate professional or a Marketing superstar to join our evergrowing and successful Team Denmark as their new Marketing Coordinator.
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
We are a tight knit team responsible for everything that goes live to our customers keep the highest quality. As a Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing online and offline marketing initiatives in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. You will collaborate with our internal creative team to continuously improve our overall marketing campaigns, as well as working closely with our IT department to automate procedures.
Betsson Group, Malta
The Danish marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic CRM Coordinator, who is passionate about sports and casino. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our world class and award-winning brands.
As CRM Coordinator you are part of a dynamic team, which is responsible for the 360 planning and execution of our CRM campaigns and journeys. The CRM coordinator will work closely with the CRM manager, Product managers, Marketing team and the other CRM teams in the Nordic regions to drive conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty.
A flavour of what you will be doing:
- Create and execute CRM campaigns and bonus set-ups.
- Keep updated the customer communication calendar.
- Build & automate lifecycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement.
The Sales and Support Manager will develop and service accounts to ensure profitable growth for the business.
Identifying and Realizing Sales Opportunities
- Ensure identification of business potential for new services and products.
- Manage opportunities from inception to final award or closure.
- Following up on client contracts, plans and budgets in respective sales are
- Fortifying strategic business relationships with customers and assuring a high level of customer satisfaction via customer visits and regular communication with customers.
- Coordinate within Satair, all material and logistics related topics linked to Airbus aircraft or services sales.
- Describe Satair’s contribution or obligations in the frame of the customer contract.
Would you like to massively impact the development and overall feel of one of the fastest growing brands in Europe?
It will be your task to elevate the effectiveness and efficiency of the work we do on the Arla brand strategically and executionally. Doing so, you will be working towards some shared focus across markets as well as driving stronger feeling into the brand. To achieve this, you will get involved in advertising and generally provide guidance to elevate brand quality where ever it is needed.
More specifically, you will:
- Work to implement selected brand elements consistently within local contexts
- Work with brand teams to ensure our agency networks in every market are working with our Arla brand system in the optimal ways
David Kennedy Recruitment, Belfast, UK, is looking for a Digital Customer Experience Manager, Barcelona, Spain.
David Kennedy Recruitment, Spanien