9 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you ready to play a vital role in the LEGO Group’s digital transformation journey?
Bring your strategic and digital expertise to the table and help transform and shape how the LEGO Group interacts with our consumers and customers across our entire digital ecosystem.
- Driving strategic initiatives in a newly established digital organization for The LEGO Group
- Preparation of strategic digital topics for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CDO – Chief Digital Officer) and his leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic Digital agenda – also cross-functionally across the LEGO Group
©2019 The LEGO Group
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding, Boston or Andover
You will join a fast-paced and collaborative team, working closely with engineers and customers to design, build, and deliver software that solves the biggest challenges faced by IT and facility managers. We release new SaaS features and iterative improvements continually so proactive communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders is key. To do so, you will:
- Identify customer needs through customer interviews, industry events, and input from the sales teams
- Collaborate closely with the product owners to prioritize feature development
- Enable our internal sales team and global network of partners to bring this software to market
You will collaborate with colleagues across time zones and travel 20% of the time to visit customers and other Schneider Electric R&D locations, as well as participate in trade shows and other industry events.
In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As an Integrations Engineer in Europe, your responsibilities will include systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be technical account management:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the products and platforms that we’re offering
- Understand and apply business and technical focus partner integrations
- Draft and contribute to documentation, training & educational presentations for client integration engineers & Maker internal organization
Stablecoin Integration Services Danmark IVS, Denmark or United States (remote)
We form our teams around availability of talent into co-located or distributed agile teams. In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers, and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As a Senior Integrations Engineer, your responsibilities include both systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be integrations:
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge of Maker’s products and platforms
- Design and implement partner-centric technical solutions for custom integrations
- Engage with and assist partners to implement custom solutions
Would you like to help us maintain and operate the Linux/Unix platform in Denmark from Malaysia?