12 job matcher din søgning
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Byg announces one or more 3-year PhD position(s) summer 2019, funded under the research project ABC – Arctic Building Practice. The project started in 2018 and, over a four-year period, will investigate arctic construction practice in a broad sense, based on Greenland.
The PhD project is particularly related to Sub-project 1 – Building construction/design and climate (with particular focus on the climatic impact on the building envelope and indoor climate), as well as on Sub-project 2 – Process (i.e. client decisions, building design, logistics, construction management, etc.).
The aim is to assess which types of building envelope constructions are best suited for the arctic climate, in terms of durability, energy consumption and resulting indoor climate, as well as to identify causes of possible faults or insufficient functionality.
Are you passionate about pursuing a career in a global finance organisation? Can you provide overview of complex areas, develop an area and be a trusted adviser to the organisation? And are you looking for a position with a possibility to develop and drive your own areas?
- Submission of monthly and annual reporting packages
- Liaison with Shared Service Center and business areas to resolve financial queries and ensure improved operation
- Coordination and support of audit requests
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high-performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Kista, Oslo, Espoo or Copenhagen
30! 30 is the number of different ongoing research projects you will be monitoring and coordinating across 4 Nordics countries.
We are looking forward to meet with the candidates located in the area of Kista, Oslo, Espoo or Copenhagen. Join our Nordic Medical Affairs team!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the coordinator between Novartis employees and chosen vendor in all matters related to all local phase IV projects in the Nordics.
- Facilitate collaboration internally at Novartis between all departments at Medical (Medical Affairs , Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety, Global Trial Monitoring, Quality Assurance when relevant), Business Franchise, Market Access, Logistics, Finance & Legal
The Accounts Payable Clerk (Finance Support) is responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure...
ALK-Abelló A/S, Polen
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products,...
RHI Magnesita - Spain, Spanien