5 job matcher din søgning
Are you a qualified and proactive Fire Safety Engineer, willing to contribute to a unique work environment at the heart of one of the world's most complex and exciting scientific experiments? Then this opportunity is for you. Join the largest particle physics research laboratory in the world! CERN, take part!
- Check and validate fire design concepts for key CERN projects
- Provide support to the design and assessment of research facilities, not fully covered by common standards, from a fire safety standpoint
- Perform applied research activities in FSE fields related to the subject of interest for the Organization
Do you have several years of experience in work coordination? If you think that site coordination in an environment of particles accelerators is a challenge and a real opportunity, you should definitely seize this chance! CERN, take part!
As a workshop coordinator and worksite supervisor, you will:
- Be the interface between requestors and collaborators;
- Coordinate the mechanical/welding activity of the workshop;
- Follow up on-site installation and maintenance activities for the different accelerators, ensuring all activities are carried out within an agreed overall schedule;
We would like you to be part of the development in regards to technology, service and user experience by giving feedback on the daily operation.
You have a chance to influence the understanding of the passengers needs and the interaction with the technology. Through this you become a central part of development for us as well as the manufacture of our vehicles.
- Start the daily operations and through standard procedures make sure that the vehicles are ready to run autonomously
- Welcome the passengers, answer questions and make sure that shuttle is safe to ride in at all times
- Daily reporting about the operations and the interactions with the passengers, written as well as spoken
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.