4 job matcher din søgning
AB Tetra Pak, Lund
Are you interested in an opportunity to join our E&CA Cluster Upgrades team?
The Upgrade team are designing and implementing Upgrades on our equipment and production lines to increase efficiency, environmental aspects as well as health & safety items. You are mainly working for the local market but you are connected with your colleagues in all markets of ECA sharing reference solutions and capacity.
As a Project Management Specialist for our Upgrades department, you will be responsible for performing pre-project and project management tasks associated with quoting, resource managing, and delivering processing upgrades to our customers across the Nordics. You will also be responsible for providing commercial expertise to customers, sales force and internal stakeholders by having a deep understanding of the service portfolio, expertise in commercial offers and preparation of quotations including legal terms and conditions.
Palsgaard A/S, Juelsminde
Do you have a strong and extrovert drive and can you make good results within sales of food ingredients in the global food industry (emulsifiers/stabilizers), then you might be our new ‘Heart Working’ colleague?
As part of strengthening Palsgaard’s sales organization we are searching for a Technical Sales Manager to play a central role in strengthening and expanding our network with customers and distributors primarily in the Middle East area.
Your primary tasks:
- Independently drive sales-oriented processing of customers in selected markets, including coordination to regional customers in cooperation with subsidiaries and local collaborators.
- Build and provide service to the network of distributors.
- Integrate application as a significant part of market deals.
AAK Denmark A/S, Aarhus or Netherlands
AAK are seeking to appoint a Global Operations Manager, Analytical Systems to report directly to the Global Operations Director for Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Analytical Systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining standard Analytical level for AAK Global Operations by setting actions and targets for AAK operating units globally and defining the appropriate governance.
This role involves travel between AAK sites, the role can be based in either Denmark or the Netherlands.
- Management of the Global Analytical Systems Team, ensuring training and development needs of the team are met and supported.
- Administer best practices and promote the highest level of performance across in AAK’s Global Operating Units with a focus on QC activities
- Define analytical standards and processes across AAK’s operating units and oversee successful implementation.