3 job matcher din søgning
VikingGenetics, Hollola (Finland), Assentoft (Denmark) or Skara (Sweden)
Do you have experience with beef breeding and commercial knowledge as well as an understanding of the cattle industry? Would you like to be a key person driving the growing demand for beef breeding in our home markets as well as to our export markets?
Join us to work with competent and dedicated colleagues across the organization as you secure an optimal Beef Breeding programme in VikingGenetics.
Your main tasks will be:
- Drive the selection, purchase of bulls and semen import to ensure the optimal product for beef x dairy and pure breeding.
- Optimize semen production planning of Beef Bulls for home market and export
- Be Secretary for the Viking Beef Committee.
Arla Foods, Aarhus, Düsseldorf or Leeds
We are currently looking to recruit a Global Quality Manager to join our Global QEHS (Quality, Environment, Health and Safety) team.
As Global Quality Manager you will help to lead, promote and embed quality and technical standards across all sites within the Milk and Yogurt (MY) category. You will also support sites with technical troubleshooting and help to foster a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and best practice throughout MY.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Developing relevant quality and technical standards within MY (in collaboration with the Quality Development team) and providing input to Arla QEHS standards as required
- Delivering cross border MY category product standards to align globally in areas which impact product quality and consistency (e.g. CIP, product testing, maintenance standards)
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative company!
Do you want to be part of building a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company together with a team of highly skilled colleagues who are passionate about developing best-in-class therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs?
Ascendis Pharma is looking to hire an experienced Project Director to join the team and is committed to support your personal development on the journey towards becoming a leading rare disease company.
As Project Director, Oncology at Ascendis Pharma you will play a critical role in driving Ascendis’ sustainable growth by shepherding progress and success across 3 sites (Heidelberg, Copenhagen, Palo Alto) across Oncology, and ultimately for 1 or multiple projects.