14 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
Danfoss Cooling is looking for a Director of Strategic Communication. As Director for Cooling, you will be responsible for the global communication strategy, translating and communicating business strategies to more than 6.000 employees and external communication. You will be working with positioning Danfoss Cooling as an innovative thought leader externally and ensuring that our Cooling leaders are well-equipped to successfully communicate internal and external.
As a hands-on person and communication expert, you will enable your small team of communication advisors to encourage proactive communication and represent Danfoss Cooling through innovative and traditional channels to broaden knowledge to the employees across Danfoss and to our business and industry partners.
Danfoss A/S, Copenhagen, Nordborg, London, Berlin or New York
Danfoss is looking for a Global Media Specialist, for our Group Communication & Reputation team. We are sharpening our focus on international media and you will play a key role in the ongoing work to strengthen the international reputation of Danfoss.
You will play a key role in the ongoing work to strengthen the international reputation of Danfoss. We expect you to help set the direction for our international press work, pitching stories to Danish and international media, handling daily press inquiries, and advising and working closely with Danfoss global and regional leaders and PR colleagues.
To be considered for this position you must have solid media experience, a strong track record with international and, ideally, also Danish press, as well as sharp news skills and a deep business understanding.
Danske Bank, Lyngby, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm
Are you motived by improving the process transparency and increase the understanding of the processes? Do you like to write clear SOP for the user of our processes? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for in the Process Office team.
Wealth Management has been the pilot in the new SOP simplification programme and we are now ready to stand on our own feet. To continue the re-writing of SOPs we need the right SOP competencies to support the Process Office. We are responsible for process improvement, integration of a data-driven approach, ensuring the advisory instructions and linking the process landscape to the customer touch points as well as the business risk. Your day-today work will be to facilitating workshops with the SME to identify, analyse and execute on SOPs.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
LEGO System A/S, London or Billund
Are you a senior Procurement leader, curious to understand how you can directly impacting the successes of The LEGO Group’s Retail roadmap?
As a member of The LEGO Group’s Procurement Leadership Team, you’ll provide direction, lead, engage, energize and manage the Shopper Marketing
- Lead, engage, energize the organization and own team. Develop relationship, collaborate and influence stakeholders (beyond own team)
- Build and maintain global supply base with appropriate capabilities, capacity and footprint according to ever evolving TLG portfolio needs - incl. negotiations, contracting, relationship building, risk management and supplier performance. Understand and analyze category dynamics, supply chains, cost drivers and risks and adjust plans accordingly based on scenario thinking
©2019 The LEGO Group
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Warrington, UK
Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a structured approach to your tasks? Would you like to join an international and dynamic organisation?
You will create and update technical documentation for various departments (Sales, Pre-assembly, Construction, Transport and Service) in time and to the right quality standards in order for the technicians to perform the work on site in a safe and efficient manner.
Join us, if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you independent and team oriented at the same time?
Ellco Etikett, Norge
Will you help us strengthen IT communication, and do you have a passion for influencing human behaviour and communicating complex concepts in...
In the framework of its international development, MIKOU Studio seeks a Development and Communication Manager with experience working in...
Dansk-Fransk Handelskammer, Frankrig