7 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
LEGO System A/S, London or Billund
Are you a senior Procurement leader, curious to understand how you can directly impacting the successes of The LEGO Group’s Retail roadmap?
As a member of The LEGO Group’s Procurement Leadership Team, you’ll provide direction, lead, engage, energize and manage the Shopper Marketing
- Lead, engage, energize the organization and own team. Develop relationship, collaborate and influence stakeholders (beyond own team)
- Build and maintain global supply base with appropriate capabilities, capacity and footprint according to ever evolving TLG portfolio needs - incl. negotiations, contracting, relationship building, risk management and supplier performance. Understand and analyze category dynamics, supply chains, cost drivers and risks and adjust plans accordingly based on scenario thinking
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you independent and team oriented at the same time?
Ellco Etikett, Norge
Personal Assistant/Carer in Sunny Southeast of England, nr.
PAUL BEAUCHAMPE, Storbritannien