24 job matcher din søgning
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Malmø
Become Solution Architect at Codan - and play a key role in executing our new Data Management Strategy
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect with a strong BI/DW background to join our Data Office in Codan. As Solution Architect you will play a key role in executing our new Data Management Strategy (DMS), implement new technologies for our target architecture and deliver curated and certified data to our all our data consumers e.g. our Advance Analytics team and our Digital Transformation projects here at Codan.
To be successful in this role, you are a business-oriented Solution Architect with proven track record in designing and building solutions using the Microsoft BI Platform and Big data platforms e.g. Hadoop. You are a high performer with strong collaborative skills and capable of managing customer relationships while ensuring collaboration with various IT partners.
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Hamburg
Danfoss Cooling is looking for a Director of Strategic Communication. As Director for Cooling, you will be responsible for the global communication strategy, translating and communicating business strategies to more than 6.000 employees and external communication. You will be working with positioning Danfoss Cooling as an innovative thought leader externally and ensuring that our Cooling leaders are well-equipped to successfully communicate internal and external.
As a hands-on person and communication expert, you will enable your small team of communication advisors to encourage proactive communication and represent Danfoss Cooling through innovative and traditional channels to broaden knowledge to the employees across Danfoss and to our business and industry partners.
AIG Europe, Frederiksberg, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki
Are you our new Nordic Head of A&H? AIG is currently looking for a new Head of Accident &Health to be part of our Nordic organization.
A leadership position reporting to the General Manager of Nordics and Europe Head of A&H, this position will develop and monitor A&H product strategy, P&L, and talent management, executing upon Europe strategy, underwriting strategy, and pricing guardrails. The geographic footprint includes Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland generating GPW of 100m USD.
Execution of the Nordic A&H Strategy:
- Responsible for setting Nordic P&L – execute against growth and profitability goals and objectives.
- Drive underwriting excellence across the Product Line, by establishing and ensuring adherence to risk appetite, line setting, standards and guidelines, and ensure rating and pricing adequacy.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you ready to play a vital role in the LEGO Group’s digital transformation journey?
Bring your strategic and digital expertise to the table and help transform and shape how the LEGO Group interacts with our consumers and customers across our entire digital ecosystem.
- Driving strategic initiatives in a newly established digital organization for The LEGO Group
- Preparation of strategic digital topics for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CDO – Chief Digital Officer) and his leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic Digital agenda – also cross-functionally across the LEGO Group
©2019 The LEGO Group
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding, Boston or Andover
You will join a fast-paced and collaborative team, working closely with engineers and customers to design, build, and deliver software that solves the biggest challenges faced by IT and facility managers. We release new SaaS features and iterative improvements continually so proactive communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders is key. To do so, you will:
- Identify customer needs through customer interviews, industry events, and input from the sales teams
- Collaborate closely with the product owners to prioritize feature development
- Enable our internal sales team and global network of partners to bring this software to market
You will collaborate with colleagues across time zones and travel 20% of the time to visit customers and other Schneider Electric R&D locations, as well as participate in trade shows and other industry events.
ITW Construction Products ApS, Middelfart
We develop and invest in graduates for our VP General Management talent pipeline who demonstrate the potential to become assistant managers by the end of our 2-year programme, followed by continued progression towards becoming the head of a division in ITW.
You will have a comprehensive induction period in which you will be introduced to your mentor, colleagues and ITW business philosophies. Your first placement will provide a valuable insight to our business, products and customers. This is followed by a series of assignments in different business functions in Europe & the UK for up to 9 months each where you will have the opportunity to take the lead on key challenges and projects, preparing you for your first role as an Assistant Manager and onwards to a future leadership role.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As an Integrations Engineer in Europe, your responsibilities will include systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be technical account management:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the products and platforms that we’re offering
- Understand and apply business and technical focus partner integrations
- Draft and contribute to documentation, training & educational presentations for client integration engineers & Maker internal organization
Stablecoin Integration Services Danmark IVS, Denmark or United States (remote)
We form our teams around availability of talent into co-located or distributed agile teams. In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers, and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As a Senior Integrations Engineer, your responsibilities include both systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be integrations:
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge of Maker’s products and platforms
- Design and implement partner-centric technical solutions for custom integrations
- Engage with and assist partners to implement custom solutions
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Famobra in Harrislee
This is a unique opportunity to set your footprint on a fast-growing company within global trading and at the same time be part of the international, family-owned Fleggaard Group with solid financial results.
You will be leading a very international team with a company culture that has elements from both Danish and German culture, so you must focus on retaining key employees and make the organization work optimally. You will have the overall responsibility of 34 highly dedicated employees. Travel activity up to 30 days per year must be expected.
Famobra is part of the Fleggaard Group, an international conglomerate with a rich history that goes back to 1926. Famobra specializes in the global trade of international, high-turnover goods. Their core strength is the sourcing and distribution of fast-moving brands.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Are you looking to undertake a new professional adventure within our Group?
HMSHOST DENMARK, FILIAL AF HMSHOSTSWEDEN AB, SVERIGE, Indien