6 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup or Vilnius
Experienced Operational Risk Manager wanted!
As a Risk Manager, you will drive operational risk management agenda in the Nordic countries, Markets Operations area. Your role will be to ensure that Danske Bank customers experience timely and seamless service driven by the best in class risk management practices.
- Create and implement risk management plan within Markets Operations area as a 1st line of defence
- Facilitate operational risk assessment workshops in order to drive proactive risk identification and mitigation
- Analyse incidents, processes, etc. in order to understand trends, root causes, and recommend improvement actions to Markets Operations management.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
The role will focus on helping to strengthen our brand heritage and reputation with policy makers, influencers and core partners ensuring our approach in style and execution is driven with focus and global consistency.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer and as part of the core leadership team, this individual will:
- Provide strategic direction and a tangible way forward that is rooted in the LEGO Idea Paper that binds us together in our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”.
- Share the LEGO Brand Vision and spirit with our core partners to bring to life essential life skills and personalized play that fosters deep social engagement for families and children through a sustainable approach within the LEGO group.
©2019 The LEGO Group
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Your key responsibilities:
- Leads and participates in various audits and reviews of corporate and business systems and processes with emphasis on internal controls and business ethics.
- Leads discussion with clients for audit findings and concerns.
- Evaluates audit results and provides management with recommendations.
Are you an experienced Wealth Planner or International Tax Specialist ready to take the next step in your career? We offer a great opportunity to join one of the largest Nordic banks in Luxembourg.
At Danske Bank International, you will have a vital role in building relationships with our international families and HNWIs, and supporting our ambition to grow.
As an International Wealth Planner, you will be responsible for understanding the needs of our international customers and guide them on tax matters when moving to a new country, discussing succession of family wealth and inheritance as well as wealth management in cross-border situations.