22 job matcher din søgning
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg or Stockholm
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better!
We are expanding our team with a Senior Product Engineer and you will be our technical expert in relation to customers and colleagues.
- Provide in-depth technical field support
- Start-up and commissioning of new process units
- Perform factory tests
Codan Forsikring A/S, Copenhagen/Malmø
Become Solution Architect at Codan - and play a key role in executing our new Data Management Strategy
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect with a strong BI/DW background to join our Data Office in Codan. As Solution Architect you will play a key role in executing our new Data Management Strategy (DMS), implement new technologies for our target architecture and deliver curated and certified data to our all our data consumers e.g. our Advance Analytics team and our Digital Transformation projects here at Codan.
To be successful in this role, you are a business-oriented Solution Architect with proven track record in designing and building solutions using the Microsoft BI Platform and Big data platforms e.g. Hadoop. You are a high performer with strong collaborative skills and capable of managing customer relationships while ensuring collaboration with various IT partners.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or Warrington
Are you ready to apply your technical expertise and problem-solving skills? Do you thrive in a role where you will motivate and guide a team of competent technicians?
You will work both onshore and offshore, coordinating the daily work for our technicians. You will work with different colleagues at our sites and oversee that all tasks are carried out successfully in a safe and timely manner. Your and your technicians’ tasks will be within our Improvement Cases work within our Service department, e.g. upgrade and improvement cases campaigns, main component exchanges and blade campaigns.
Join us, if you want to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or London
Are you a leader who can energise our future portfolio of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Head of Electrical Project Execution in Electrical Project Management where you’ll be functionally responsible for the recruitment and development of a team of up to 25 permanent or consulting electrical project managers, who are responsible for the delivery of the electrical systems work scope.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
IMC Business Consulting A/S recruiting on behalf of Mark & Wedell A/S in Kvistgaard
Export Sales – Distributor Management
Would you like to become a key employee at Mark & Wedell A/S and be an important part of the transition we are undergoing right now?
Mark & Wedell is looking for a result-oriented Area Sales Manager with an international mindset to report directly to the Sales Executive. After a short training period, the new Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and developing relationships with distributors and customers.
- A job in an international emerging company with a premium brand and presence in all parts of the value chain from development, construction and production, to sales and project management
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and marketing
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance
Are you interested in radiation detection and imaging and would you like to contribute to supporting the development of the next generation of hybrid pixel detectors for use at CERN and elsewhere? The Experimental Physics Department at CERN is looking for an enthusiastic electronics technical support collaborator with knowledge of PCB design and microelectronics testing and packaging to support an international Collaboration developing detectors for medical imaging and other fields.
After a period of extensive training you will be involved in organising logistical and technical support for the Collaboration members worldwide. This will include wafer testing, assembly testing, keeping detailed inventories and general technical support. Moreover various groups within CERN are using Medipix/Timepix devices in different projects and applications. You will be the first line technical contact for these people.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or London
Would you like to take up the engineering of the array cable system of one of the biggest offshore wind farms in the world in an exciting and fast-growing industry?
Join us and become Array Cable Project Specialist in our Array Cables Managers department where you’ll be responsible for the supply and termination work on high-voltage inter-array cables.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you ready to play a vital role in the LEGO Group’s digital transformation journey?
Bring your strategic and digital expertise to the table and help transform and shape how the LEGO Group interacts with our consumers and customers across our entire digital ecosystem.
- Driving strategic initiatives in a newly established digital organization for The LEGO Group
- Preparation of strategic digital topics for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CDO – Chief Digital Officer) and his leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic Digital agenda – also cross-functionally across the LEGO Group
©2019 The LEGO Group
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding, Hamburg, Amsterdam or LondonVattenfall is one of Europe´s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with an ambition to become fossil free within one generation.
We are looking for a Senior Lead Engineer, SCADA Cisco Network to work within our Business Area Wind, Offshore, Engineering.
Working within the Electrical & SCADA Technology department of Engineering, the Senior Lead Engineer, SCADA Cisco Network shall be responsible for Network and related SCADA products as a product owner, ensuring development of the solutions required by the business to operate our fleet of Wind Farms in a safe and consistent way.
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding, Boston or Andover
You will join a fast-paced and collaborative team, working closely with engineers and customers to design, build, and deliver software that solves the biggest challenges faced by IT and facility managers. We release new SaaS features and iterative improvements continually so proactive communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders is key. To do so, you will:
- Identify customer needs through customer interviews, industry events, and input from the sales teams
- Collaborate closely with the product owners to prioritize feature development
- Enable our internal sales team and global network of partners to bring this software to market
You will collaborate with colleagues across time zones and travel 20% of the time to visit customers and other Schneider Electric R&D locations, as well as participate in trade shows and other industry events.
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
FLSmidth, Valby and India
Join FLSmidth and become part of our exciting journey driving our digital strategy to be the productivity provider #1 for our customers.
In the Digital Solutions Office, we are building a new digital framework by establishing a cloud infrastructure that can collect data and generate insights about FLSmidth’s plants and equipment throughout the world. This will subsequently enable us to offer valuable new solutions to our customers – such as asset condition monitoring, predictive maintenance and performance insights.
You will be:
- Driving the rollout of connected assets to our cloud platform for our customer plants and assets in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for defining the rollout plan and pipeline in coordination with industry, regional and digital stakeholders.
- Work in close coordination with the onboarding team in Chennai in defining efficient onboarding process, tool kit, framework, etc.,
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in relation to export cables for US offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Export Cable Project Lead in Export Cable Managers where you’ll be responsible for the supply, jointing and termination works of our high-voltage export cables for one of our US projects. You’ll be involved in all engineering phases related to the export cable systems for our offshore wind farms.
In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As an Integrations Engineer in Europe, your responsibilities will include systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be technical account management:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the products and platforms that we’re offering
- Understand and apply business and technical focus partner integrations
- Draft and contribute to documentation, training & educational presentations for client integration engineers & Maker internal organization
Stablecoin Integration Services Danmark IVS, Denmark or United States (remote)
We form our teams around availability of talent into co-located or distributed agile teams. In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers, and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As a Senior Integrations Engineer, your responsibilities include both systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be integrations:
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge of Maker’s products and platforms
- Design and implement partner-centric technical solutions for custom integrations
- Engage with and assist partners to implement custom solutions
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte, Skærbæk near Fredericia or London
Would you like to contribute to the green energy transformation by building transmission systems for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become our new HV/MV Engineer in the Transformers & HV Components Engineering department (THC) where you’ll be responsible for the HV components in the transmission system between the wind turbines offshore and the grid connection point onshore.
Are you interested in joining and influencing future production and production technology, then YASKAWA Nordic AB, is the right company...
Yaskawa Nordic AB, Sverige