10 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you ready to play a vital role in the LEGO Group’s digital transformation journey?
Bring your strategic and digital expertise to the table and help transform and shape how the LEGO Group interacts with our consumers and customers across our entire digital ecosystem.
- Driving strategic initiatives in a newly established digital organization for The LEGO Group
- Preparation of strategic digital topics for the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors
- Strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership team member (CDO – Chief Digital Officer) and his leadership teams, supporting them in shaping and delivering their holistic Digital agenda – also cross-functionally across the LEGO Group
©2019 The LEGO Group
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Brande and Pamplona
CRM is the cornerstone IT platform to optimize customer engagement across the value chain. As of today, we are integration digitalization initiatives from two legacy organizations into one. In Global Sales Excellence (Service Business Unit) we are therefore in need of a strong CRM candidate who can drive the integration of legacy CRM systems into ONE common CRM.
Our ambition is that our sales force only has one primary IT interface while other parts of the organization will also be heavy users of CRM - hence ongoing developments/improvements are the world of tomorrow.
Our new CRM manager will be part of a small dedicated CRM team in Service Business Unit. You will have multiple key stakeholders across the entire organization and your key interfaces include also SGRE IT organization and counterparts in the two other BUs (Onshore + Offshore).
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As an Integrations Engineer in Europe, your responsibilities will include systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be technical account management:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the products and platforms that we’re offering
- Understand and apply business and technical focus partner integrations
- Draft and contribute to documentation, training & educational presentations for client integration engineers & Maker internal organization
Stablecoin Integration Services Danmark IVS, Denmark or United States (remote)
We form our teams around availability of talent into co-located or distributed agile teams. In the Integrations team, you will work together with our integration engineers, technical account managers, business developers, and external business partners to define, implement, and maintain technical partner integrations, as well as create and distribute the tools and materials supporting the technical integrations.
As a Senior Integrations Engineer, your responsibilities include both systems integration assessment and technical account management. Primary emphasis would be integrations:
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge of Maker’s products and platforms
- Design and implement partner-centric technical solutions for custom integrations
- Engage with and assist partners to implement custom solutions
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Kista, Oslo, Espoo or Copenhagen
30! 30 is the number of different ongoing research projects you will be monitoring and coordinating across 4 Nordics countries.
We are looking forward to meet with the candidates located in the area of Kista, Oslo, Espoo or Copenhagen. Join our Nordic Medical Affairs team!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the coordinator between Novartis employees and chosen vendor in all matters related to all local phase IV projects in the Nordics.
- Facilitate collaboration internally at Novartis between all departments at Medical (Medical Affairs , Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety, Global Trial Monitoring, Quality Assurance when relevant), Business Franchise, Market Access, Logistics, Finance & Legal
Are you independent and team oriented at the same time?
Ellco Etikett, Norge