7 job matcher din søgning
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
We are looking for a design unicorn!
- Outstanding in your field and with a degree in Industrial design?
- An up and coming powerhouse with 0-2 years' experience?
- An excellent storyteller, communicator and collaborator?
Great! You could be our next industrial designer in the Medical Emergency & Trauma Team!
As an Industrial Designer at Laerdal, you will work in the intersection of education and healthcare, designing integrated physical products, digital products and services. You will support design processes starting with user and market analysis, ideation and concept development, design refinements to final product testing and implementation. Everything we do happens in close loops with our users: Nurses, paramedics, doctors, medical instructors and others.
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Kista, Oslo, Espoo or Copenhagen
30! 30 is the number of different ongoing research projects you will be monitoring and coordinating across 4 Nordics countries.
We are looking forward to meet with the candidates located in the area of Kista, Oslo, Espoo or Copenhagen. Join our Nordic Medical Affairs team!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the coordinator between Novartis employees and chosen vendor in all matters related to all local phase IV projects in the Nordics.
- Facilitate collaboration internally at Novartis between all departments at Medical (Medical Affairs , Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety, Global Trial Monitoring, Quality Assurance when relevant), Business Franchise, Market Access, Logistics, Finance & Legal
Are you independent and team oriented at the same time?
Ellco Etikett, Norge