Lager - Salg - Sydjylland
16 job matcher din søgning
We are seeking a person, who can manage our veneer and plywood sales worldwide, to our current customers as well as for new clients.
The position available requires knowledge of rotary cut veneers and plywood.
Fluency language in English and French is required.
The physical location of the position we offer, will be decided, depending on the right candidates own geographic location.
Our Company is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange under the name Woodbois Ltd (wbi) and is involved in the production, processing, manufacture and supply of sustainable African hardwood and Veneer products. We have offices around the world and employ today over 250 people worldwide.
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
- Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
- Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
Graintec A/S, Vejle
Based in our head office in Vejle, you will be a part of our global Customer Service team supporting our customers primarily within the global aqua culture and pet food industry. Your focus area will be Europe, mainly Scandinavia.
You will have independent responsibility of developing and promoting sales of service agreements, spare parts, audits, training and other services for the after-market segment. Our customers strive towards having a high quality standard and that is why they chose Graintec as their partner.
You have a strong technical background as for example Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering or preferable with a practical background - optimally, you have gained your experience in companies selling process equipment needing service and spare parts.
To strengthen our Project Sales and Sourcing department we are looking for a new Colleague.
As Key Account Manager you will have reference to the Business unit Manager and will be responsible for sale. You will be a part of our Strategic Sale/Sourcing team, with your main focus on sales.
- Making quotations for Customers
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international company with a socially good relationship and work conditions and with the opportunity for professional as well as personal development and influence on your own job.
Roi Rekrytering Sverige AB recruiting on behalf of Calpro AS
Do you want to be part of moving science forward by enabling personalized medicine to the market? Calpro AS, a Svar Life Science company, has recently developed the CalproSmart eHealth technology, a technology that will enable patients to monitor their own treatment and help the treating physician initiate treatment at the right time.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to develop and execute sales strategies, commercial planning and to build customer relations in the region of Denmark.
You will work most of the time on the road maintaining and expanding the customer base. This role offers a flexible mix of working from home, from the Svar office in Malmö, Sweden and traveling to the Calpro site in Norway. Together with our Norway-based sales team, you will help us expand our business in Denmark and build our brand in this territory.
- Direct and personal support and advice for our customers, farmers of poultry
- Expansion of the customer base by new customer acquisition
- Communication and reporting to the headquarter, Germany-Meppen
Your job is in external sales, you are self-responsible for your tasks and goals, you will get the equipment for your home office and a car for the daily journeys to the customers/farmers.
- Varied career opportunities and space for co-creation and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fair and performance-based pay
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Are you passionate about healthcare products and up to the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the surgical equipment marketspace, then here is the opportunity for you!
As Sales Product Specialist, you will help delivering on the company’s mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling world-class surgical products. With your strong documented ability to acquire and develop new customers, you are a vital part of the process from the initial contact to the after sales support. Your customers know they can count on you as a qualified and dedicated professional.
Your tasks include:
- Identification and contact to new potential customers
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory