12 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg or Ballerup
Here is the opportunity to use your unique knowledge within electrical systems at Semco Maritime. Together with the entire organisation, you will provide excellent technical solutions for our customers.
You will join our electrical power team located in our Offshore Wind Business area, where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe.
Your key duties will include:
- Design and engineering of low voltage power systems including switchboards, UPS/DC systems, lighting, earthing/bonding, heat tracing and cableways from early start throughout construction
- Developing technical requirements and load inputs from internal and external stakeholders within deadlines
- Following up on subcontractor’s designs and participate in factory and site tests
BoConcept A/S, Herning/Ølgod
Contract is a strategic B2B area within BoConcept, and due to the large potential, we are looking for an outgoing and customer oriented coordinator to strengthen our team in the Danish Support Office.
Are you able to coordinate a sales project from A - Z, taking the full responsibility of making calculations on the first quote and follow up all the way to the delivery, you might be the one we are looking for.
One of your main responsibilities will be supporting the French franchisees as well as being the first point of contact to our contract sales team in France. You will be a part of an environment where work in progress and developing while working is the key to our success.
Joining the contract project team, you can look forward to an exciting and challenging workday. However, a job where nothing is impossible if you are looking for the better solution.
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
For our Project Coordination department in Offshore Sales & Project Management, we are looking for an experienced French and English speaking Project Coordinator.
You will be managing the administrative setup on the projects, arranging workshops and client meetings as well as supporting teams in our internal guidelines and work processes.
You will be organizing & participating in workshops and internal & external meetings linked to the project. And you will be responsible for necessary follow-ups in relation to those. You will also be responsible for onboarding team members to the project and for maintaining project data, organizational charts, contact list and communication matrix. Furthermore, you will support the Project Manager in preparing presentations & reports, taking minutes from meetings and following up on action points.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.