35 job matcher din søgning
For our Offshore Project Transport department we are looking for an experienced manager and transport professional to assume the role of Team Lead for our Transport Services team.
The Project Transport department belongs to the SGRE Sales & Projects organization and works as an internal supplier of end-to-end logistics solutions for our large-scale wind turbine projects world-wide.
The Transport Services team has multiple functions across a broad network of internal and external stakeholders. Main areas are:
- Tender/sales calculations for future wind farms projects, delivering “full logistics package” solutions and costings to the Offshore Sales organization.
- Daily execution of global SGRE contracts within heavy haulage, container logistics, groupage (air,sea road), courier etc. – for projects under execution within Business Unit Offshore.
For our Offshore Project Transport department we are looking for a dedicated Sea Transport Specialist, who wants to play a vital role in the execution of offshore wind turbine projects.
The Project Transport team belongs to the Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) Sales & Projects organization and works as an internal supplier of end-to-end logistics solutions for our large-scale wind turbine projects world-wide.
The Project Transport team executes on SGRE contracts within heavy haulage, port services, heavy-lift shipping as well as containers, groupage, courier etc. within Business Unit Offshore.
As a Sea Transport Specialist, you work in the core centre of the operational team. You oversee the full execution loop of our heavy-lift shipping activities of main wind turbine components, from factory locations until delivered to offshore projects’ pre-assembly sites.
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Hamburg
You will be responsible for heat exchangers solution sales with a main focus on the HVAC segment, roughly 85% of sales, and the Marine segment being roughly 15%. Together with the sales team, you will be the role model for the various countries’ teams, therefore you must have a solid understanding of all phases of a successful sale operation process. You will have no direct reports, but there is a technical team that supports sales in tenders, quotations and customer service.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Secure further growth in selective markets in close collaboration with the local Sales Management team
- Do strategic work in cooperation with key stakeholders to define the best products, services and solutions that are fitted and attractive to the selected markets within HVAC and Marine applications
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
- Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
- Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
INEOS Oil & Gas Denmark, Virum or Esbjerg
Do you want to be part of our Oil & Gas business and support our front-line operations through the procurement of vital operational logistics services?
Then why not join us as our new Logistics Procurement Manager in the Danish part of INEOS Oil & Gas Scandinavia.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to
- as a member of a small procurement team, execute the procurement of material logistics services in support of our offshore platforms.
- in close cooperation with the logistics manager, assess the service level requirements of Operations and develop a commercial strategy to most cost effectively meet demand.
- negotiate and subsequently purchase logistics and inspection services as defined by the commercial strategy.
Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Esbjerg
Join VIKING - and save lives for a living…
As the global leader in maritime safety, VIKING Life-Saving Equipment is committed to protect and save lives all over the world.
You’ll experience a dynamic and inspiring workplace, where you’re surrounded by competent colleagues from many different nations. We see the world as our home market – and we think and act from a global perspective.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage, support & guide the SOA Logistic Team in their daily tasks
- Support cross functional improvement/development initiatives
- Creating & maintaining policies, guidelines/instructions and communicate these internally and towards service stations
Gorm Larsen Nordic I Retail Agency is recruiting on behalf of HARMAN
As Field Sales for Harman in Denmark, you are dedicated to improving the quality of the shopping experience primarily within retail. You will be an ambassador for the HARMAN brands JBL and Harman Hardon and in close collaboration with HARMAN Nordic headquarters you will aim to increase awareness, visibility and sell-out of HARMAN products in the mass market retail channels.
The Harman Field Sales team have different key functions and responsibilities within the fields of Sales Support, Supply Management, Training of Store Staff, Merchandising and Reporting, including;
- Increase awareness through designated channels as well as ensure that HARMAN products and services are actively promoted in the retail stores.
- Disseminate product information into retail channels by way of training of sales staff
Alfa Laval Nordic A/S, Søborg or Kolding
Alfa Laval Nordic, our Nordic Sales company with a total of 180 employees, has a strong ambition to become world-class in terms of our performance and customer experience. Do you want to join our Energy division with focus on selling heat exchangers in Denmark?
As a Sales Engineer you have a dedicated number of customers with high potential which you should support with heat transfer solutions and presence. You will also focus on proactively finding new customers within our market to be able to grow our business.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, where we together create value and support each other. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success and result.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to be a part of The LEGO Groups digitalization journey and are you passionate about data storytelling? Then join our Performance Management team where you will be working with data, IT and statistics in close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Extract data from various sources and build digital performance boards using Power BI or similar software for all managerial levels within Elements and Moulds.
- Analyze huge amounts of data, using available software, draw conclusions and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in visualizing the right sets of performance indicators and support in data interpretation and data literacy building.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Global Evolution is searching for an assistant business developer to join our sales team based in Kolding. The role includes answering Request for Proposals, Due Diligence Questionnaires and answering other requests from institutional clients.
This role will support the Global Sales team which is based in both Europe and US. The position will demand close collaboration with both Global Evolution’s portfolio management team and sales team to create value added for Global Evolution’s existing and potential institutional clients.
This role provides a unique opportunity to build a solid knowledge base within investment management and with the right candidate the position can develop into a sales-oriented position over time.
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Global Wind Service A/S in Fredericia
– for installation and servicing of wind turbines
Do you have solid operational insight and possess a strong hands-on attitude? Do you like developing and managing selected international customers in a rapidly growing market through relations, trust and long-term cooperation? Then we have the perfect job for you as Key Account Manager at Global Wind Service in Fredericia. You will report directly to the CCO.
You will be a key player in achieving the growth strategy of the organisation. The customers are primarily located in Europe, and your contacts can be both project managers and purchasing departments of OEMs. In your job, you will be working closely together with the project department to which a thorough and comprehensive handover should take place from sales to delivery.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
The shipping department in Billund supports the Billund Campus (production and head office departments) with all sorts of transport and logistic questions and activities.
Your primary role is to ensure a smooth coordination of the transports in and out of Billund having a close collaboration with both internal as well as external stakeholders – both in Denmark and overseas.
The LEGO Group has shipping departments in all factory sites around the world why this position will also have a close collaboration with colleagues outside Denmark.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating and taking responsibility for both import clearances and export clearances
- Support colleagues with questions related to transport
- Book and manage shipments coming in and out of Billund
©2019 The LEGO Group
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of a client
Technical solutions – Strategic accounts – Business development
For a newly defined role we are looking for a Key Account Manager to spearhead the sales of a strategically important range of products. You report to the Sales Director and will be a member of a very skilled and professional Sales team.
Your job is to develop a portfolio of important customers as well as identify new business opportunities. The job offers a variation of:
- sales meetings to strengthen relations
- visits to segment-related trade fairs
- design of solutions and formulation of the related proposals
To strengthen our Project Sales and Sourcing department we are looking for a new Colleague.
As Key Account Manager you will have reference to the Business unit Manager and will be responsible for sale. You will be a part of our Strategic Sale/Sourcing team, with your main focus on sales.
- Making quotations for Customers
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international company with a socially good relationship and work conditions and with the opportunity for professional as well as personal development and influence on your own job.
BoConcept A/S, Herning/Ølgod
Contract is a strategic B2B area within BoConcept, and due to the large potential, we are looking for an outgoing and customer oriented coordinator to strengthen our team in the Danish Support Office.
Are you able to coordinate a sales project from A - Z, taking the full responsibility of making calculations on the first quote and follow up all the way to the delivery, you might be the one we are looking for.
One of your main responsibilities will be supporting the French franchisees as well as being the first point of contact to our contract sales team in France. You will be a part of an environment where work in progress and developing while working is the key to our success.
Joining the contract project team, you can look forward to an exciting and challenging workday. However, a job where nothing is impossible if you are looking for the better solution.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Esbjerg or Glostrup
Are you dynamic, serious, and high-spirited? Do you have a technical background? Can you sell, advise our customers, and execute contracts? Then have a good look at this opportunity.
We are looking for a Service Account Manager to strengthen the team, based in either Esbjerg or Glostrup. As a member of our service team, you will maintain, care for, and develop the co-operation with a number of our best customers as well as take an active share in building and developing new customer relations.
- Perform relational sales and make technical and commercial agreements
- Perform or ensure technical guidance about plant operation and maintenance
- Display creativity in relation to customers, technology, and products
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Hamburg or Ames
Danfoss Group Business Intelligence (BI) is looking for a BI Supply Chain Business Architect to be part of our journey towards supporting and proactively delivering value-adding support, analysis and insight.
Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA and Microsoft Power BI. You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which ensures reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools.
It will be among your key tasks to:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interaction with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner in order to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
VELUX A/S, Kolding, Østbirk or Skjern
You will gain broad insight into different types of suppliers in various categories as you will support various category teams led by a category manager. This means that you will always have someone to run your ideas, projects and agreements by.
Under the guidance of your team members, you will assume end-to-end responsibility for several product groups within a number of categories. This includes communication with suppliers as well as contributing to our commercial and strategic agenda. More specifically, you will help us minimise our purchasing and production costs while you ensure that development projects are accomplished in terms of time, price and quality.
Your key tasks will include:
- Helping to develop our overall purchasing strategy, focusing on execution
- Executing RFI/RFQ processes and ensuring correct purchasing master data in SAP
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg
Danfoss is looking for a skilled Supply Chain and Planning Analyst to become part of a committed and dynamic team. We are in an exciting phase with many challenges and continuous improvements related to our Supply Chain journey.
This position offers you the possibility to develop both personally and professionally. Planning will be your foundation, but your drive and interest will pave the way for leading improvement processes and projects within the supply chain.
Your tasks will further be to:
- Take an active role in planning and demand, to provide insights and to be the starting point for development of processes and workflows
- Support various tactical supply chain activities within data analysis and preparation
- Create and monitor key performance to optimize internal workflow(s)
& friends recruiting on behalf of Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S
Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S is a part of Nidec Corporation was established in Japan more than 40 years ago and has grown into a global business with 140,000 employees. They specializes and handles motor and drives application products based on "everything that spins and moves", centering around a motor and drives business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to be part of the CT Scandinavian Sales Team and you should:
- Identify new business opportunities within the sales territory and use existing database and own prospecting to grow sales.
- With the support from the Scandinavian Sales Manager, develop, implement and update a customer-centric business action plan aimed at growing sales and influencing the area to achieve ambitious sales growth.