5 job matcher din søgning
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
This is a unique opportunity to join the QIAGEN Bioinformatics team responsible for commercialising QIAGEN's bioinformatics products.
This is a QIAGEN Aarhus or field-based (home office) role, ideally located in Denmark or Scandinavia, although candidates near to the QIAGEN Aarhus office preferred. Candidates should be prepared to experience periods of up to 60% travel, although average annual levels will be less.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate relationships.
- Train and support new customers.
- Analyse and interpret large molecular datasets such as DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, microarray and proteomics data for clinical and basic research purposes.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Would you like to drive technology development projects moving us forward in offshore wind?
Join us and become Project Manager in the Technology Development Project Management department where you, along with your colleagues, will be responsible for setting up and driving projects, work packages and tasks related mainly to technology and technical developments.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
- Direct and personal support and advice for our customers, farmers of poultry
- Expansion of the customer base by new customer acquisition
- Communication and reporting to the headquarter, Germany-Meppen
Your job is in external sales, you are self-responsible for your tasks and goals, you will get the equipment for your home office and a car for the daily journeys to the customers/farmers.
- Varied career opportunities and space for co-creation and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Fair and performance-based pay
The Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) invites applications for:
- 6 co-financed (2/3) PhD scholarships
- 2 two-year and 3 three-year postdoctoral fellowships
- A number of visiting professorships/assistant professorships
The applications should be within diabetes and metabolism. Applications supporting the three major strategic areas of the DDA: Internationalization, interdiscipliniarity and collaboration across sectors will be prioritized.
We are an international research group working in the field of organic solar cells (SDU NanoSYD OPV), looking for a highly motivated PhD...
Syddansk Universitet, Sønderborg