5 job matcher din søgning
Is your mind set on innovation, and are you looking for a job where you combine theoretical know-how of food technology with hands-on product development in an exciting, growing category?
We need you to be a technical specialist, but also have the ability to think strategically and work closely with business stakeholders. Other main responsibilities will include:
- Turning concepts into innovative new products in order to give Arla a commercial advantage
- Optimizing the cost / value of new and existing products, working closely with global marketing, suppliers, our supply chain and other stakeholders.
- Leading product and process development projects, including recipe finalization, cost management, quality assurance and legal assessment
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
This is a unique opportunity to join the QIAGEN Bioinformatics team responsible for commercialising QIAGEN's bioinformatics products.
This is a QIAGEN Aarhus or field-based (home office) role, ideally located in Denmark or Scandinavia, although candidates near to the QIAGEN Aarhus office preferred. Candidates should be prepared to experience periods of up to 60% travel, although average annual levels will be less.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate relationships.
- Train and support new customers.
- Analyse and interpret large molecular datasets such as DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, microarray and proteomics data for clinical and basic research purposes.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Would you like to drive technology development projects moving us forward in offshore wind?
Join us and become Project Manager in the Technology Development Project Management department where you, along with your colleagues, will be responsible for setting up and driving projects, work packages and tasks related mainly to technology and technical developments.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
The Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) invites applications for:
- 6 co-financed (2/3) PhD scholarships
- 2 two-year and 3 three-year postdoctoral fellowships
- A number of visiting professorships/assistant professorships
The applications should be within diabetes and metabolism. Applications supporting the three major strategic areas of the DDA: Internationalization, interdiscipliniarity and collaboration across sectors will be prioritized.
We are an international research group working in the field of organic solar cells (SDU NanoSYD OPV), looking for a highly motivated PhD...
Syddansk Universitet, Sønderborg