7 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg or Ballerup
Here is the opportunity to use your unique knowledge within electrical systems at Semco Maritime. Together with the entire organisation, you will provide excellent technical solutions for our customers.
You will join our electrical power team located in our Offshore Wind Business area, where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe.
Your key duties will include:
- Design and engineering of low voltage power systems including switchboards, UPS/DC systems, lighting, earthing/bonding, heat tracing and cableways from early start throughout construction
- Developing technical requirements and load inputs from internal and external stakeholders within deadlines
- Following up on subcontractor’s designs and participate in factory and site tests
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.