3 job matcher din søgning
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills - have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills - you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
LEGO System A/S, Billund or London
Are you passionate about developing talent management programs and facilitating an awesome learning & development environment that ensures motivation and retention of employees?
As an essential part of this role, you will have complete ownership of building and leading the Digital Graduate Program in the LEGO Group. Moreover, you will:
- utilize the high priority and ambition of our Digital Transformation to reposition the LEGO Group in the market of Technology and Digital Talents through never seen before talent management and development opportunities.
- develop and facilitate initiatives that ensure a strong pipeline for critical positions in our Digital functions.
- build a full-scale Graduate program for Digital Talents with a global footprint ready to launch in Summer 2020 starting with an ownership of a small-scale Graduate Pilot in 2019, which we’re currently working on.
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the LEGO Agency team, the in-house advertising and design agency developing strategic and creative work to make the world in love with LEGO. The organization has 450 talented people based in 5 locations: Billund HQ (DK), Enfield (US), London (UK), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Assist the VP in the LEGO Agency in providing seamless, value adding and professional support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Booking and coordination of meetings
- Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
©2019 The LEGO Group