5 job matcher din søgning
Gram & Juhl A/S, Vojens
We are searching for a Sales Supporter with the primary responsibility to assist the sales department in administrative tasks.
The tasks will include coordination with customers, updating sales/customer information in internal systems, participating in tender completion, develop sales statistics and assist the marketing department regarding fairs and events. The person will also be responsible for invoicing including ensuring the required information.
We are looking for a structured and service-minded person with the ability to work independently. You thrive on a versatile work day with a lot of different tasks.
For our Project Coordination department in Offshore Sales & Project Management, we are looking for an experienced French and English speaking Project Coordinator.
You will be managing the administrative setup on the projects, arranging workshops and client meetings as well as supporting teams in our internal guidelines and work processes.
You will be organizing & participating in workshops and internal & external meetings linked to the project. And you will be responsible for necessary follow-ups in relation to those. You will also be responsible for onboarding team members to the project and for maintaining project data, organizational charts, contact list and communication matrix. Furthermore, you will support the Project Manager in preparing presentations & reports, taking minutes from meetings and following up on action points.
Industrial Parts Depot (Denmark) ApS, Kolding
The Customer Service & Technical Support Representative is responsible for providing best in class customer service and support to the sales and operations functions for various regions of Industrial Part Depot (IPD). The individual in this role must be fluent in English.
Regular functions include:
- Provide excellent customer service and support through prompt and courteous service, order accuracy, follow-up, and product knowledge.
- Respond to incoming customer calls to include but not limited to, taking orders, researching parts requests, preparing quotations, replying to inquiries, processing orders and returns.
- Perform all order entry and follow-up.
expertcloud is a virtual customer care center working with 300 home office freelancer agents worldwide. Our office in Berlin, which currently constists of 16 permanent employees and two dogs, manages the network and develops new ideas continously.
In order to support our freelancer network we are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent as freelancer working in the home office - Danish-speaker on a native level and English or German fluent.
Your tasks as a customer care agent working for an onlineshop for lighting:
- Customer care, consultation and support via chat, e-mail and phone (Inbound)
- Handling customer requests
- Checking ordering transactions
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
expertcloud.de is a virtual contact center. You would be part of our community as a freelancer, working around 20-30 hours per week.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Bring your first class organisational and collaboration skills to play in this newly created role. You will work with our Design organisation to drive an agile approach to resources and directly impact our ability to design amazing LEGO products that will inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
- Proactively anticipate, plan and recommend how to maximize resource allocation by matching the most qualified designers to the most important projects while identifying potential trade-offs.
- Assist our Design Board (Senior Design Leaders) with Strategic Portfolio Storytelling to effectively identify pressure points in the design organization due to changing consumer and customer needs.
- Actively build and utilize professional network across teams and people leaders, establishing a solid “we are in this together” partnership.
©2019 The LEGO Group