24 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Hamburg
You will be responsible for heat exchangers solution sales with a main focus on the HVAC segment, roughly 85% of sales, and the Marine segment being roughly 15%. Together with the sales team, you will be the role model for the various countries’ teams, therefore you must have a solid understanding of all phases of a successful sale operation process. You will have no direct reports, but there is a technical team that supports sales in tenders, quotations and customer service.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Secure further growth in selective markets in close collaboration with the local Sales Management team
- Do strategic work in cooperation with key stakeholders to define the best products, services and solutions that are fitted and attractive to the selected markets within HVAC and Marine applications
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
The Go with MCI Commercial program consists of 2 years on-the-job training with high-impact experiences supplemented by mentoring, coaching and continuous feedback.
You will enter the program as Junior Sales Manager, giving you a great start to your international career. The two-year graduate program provides you with the opportunity to experience different areas within MCI Commercial with different rotation possibilities.
As a Go with MCI Commercial graduate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of MCI’s products and field of commercial operation
- Engaging in cross-functional and inter-departmental collaboration
- Providing effective sales support to key account managers. If you succeed in this, you will be ready for taking a sales manager role with responsibility for a specific group of customers
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of LOGSTOR A/S
Development, processes & execution
Are you an ambitious strategic A-Z Project Manager, who is motivated by bringing thoughts and ideas to business results? Do you see yourself in a newly established key position with a great business potential and with lots of development opportunities – then you are the right candidate for LOGSTOR!
As LOGSTOR’s new Strategic Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing new service strategy for the group. The position will have a vital role in redefing the service business for LOGSTOR and in implementing the changes needed to execute the strategy.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement service strategy, tools, processes and pricing across the organization
- Evaluate service and related product cost and redesign service offerings and pricing structures
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to give guests and hosts of great, international events and conferences the best experience? Join us and get a unique view into the world of project and event management and become a part of the team that makes it all happen.
With the main responsibility of supporting the Excellence team with all guest-related activities, you will:
- Plan event flows and various event related activities, such as speaker rehearsals, smaller break-out sessions at the event, evaluations etc.
- Handle guest management, which includes – but is not limited to - confirming hotel and flight bookings and hospitality arrangements
- Manage location logistics, e.g. delivery of various materials, catering, setup of activities, workshops, and fixed interactive elements etc.
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to be one of the hidden heroes that bring great, international events and conferences to life? Become a part of the team that makes it all happen and take charge of all back-office activities that keeps everything running smoothly.
Focusing on all behind-the-scene activities that must take place for the conferences and events to run smoothly – you will:
- Assist the project and event manager with guest and logistics management
- Coordinate internal meetings between colleagues involved in the event planning
- Handle and follow up on administrative tasks such as invoices, invitations and budgets in collaboration with relevant colleagues
©2019 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
LEGO Retail is driving and managing the D2C business of the LEGO Group and by that in a direct contact with a large amount of the ultimate customer of TLG - children and parents. We operate across the world through our own stores, our e-commerce platform as well as through our partner agreements on airports.
Do you have what it takes?
- Min. a couple of years of relevant work experience
- Team player with a positive and flexible mindset
- Organized and a well structured individual that thrives with servicing a diversed organization.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Gorm Larsen Nordic I Retail Agency is recruiting on behalf of HARMAN
As Field Sales for Harman in Denmark, you are dedicated to improving the quality of the shopping experience primarily within retail. You will be an ambassador for the HARMAN brands JBL and Harman Hardon and in close collaboration with HARMAN Nordic headquarters you will aim to increase awareness, visibility and sell-out of HARMAN products in the mass market retail channels.
The Harman Field Sales team have different key functions and responsibilities within the fields of Sales Support, Supply Management, Training of Store Staff, Merchandising and Reporting, including;
- Increase awareness through designated channels as well as ensure that HARMAN products and services are actively promoted in the retail stores.
- Disseminate product information into retail channels by way of training of sales staff
Alfa Laval Nordic A/S, Søborg or Kolding
Alfa Laval Nordic, our Nordic Sales company with a total of 180 employees, has a strong ambition to become world-class in terms of our performance and customer experience. Do you want to join our Energy division with focus on selling heat exchangers in Denmark?
As a Sales Engineer you have a dedicated number of customers with high potential which you should support with heat transfer solutions and presence. You will also focus on proactively finding new customers within our market to be able to grow our business.
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment, where we together create value and support each other. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success and result.
Global Evolution is searching for an assistant business developer to join our sales team based in Kolding. The role includes answering Request for Proposals, Due Diligence Questionnaires and answering other requests from institutional clients.
This role will support the Global Sales team which is based in both Europe and US. The position will demand close collaboration with both Global Evolution’s portfolio management team and sales team to create value added for Global Evolution’s existing and potential institutional clients.
This role provides a unique opportunity to build a solid knowledge base within investment management and with the right candidate the position can develop into a sales-oriented position over time.
People Executive recruiting on behalf of Global Wind Service A/S in Fredericia
– for installation and servicing of wind turbines
Do you have solid operational insight and possess a strong hands-on attitude? Do you like developing and managing selected international customers in a rapidly growing market through relations, trust and long-term cooperation? Then we have the perfect job for you as Key Account Manager at Global Wind Service in Fredericia. You will report directly to the CCO.
You will be a key player in achieving the growth strategy of the organisation. The customers are primarily located in Europe, and your contacts can be both project managers and purchasing departments of OEMs. In your job, you will be working closely together with the project department to which a thorough and comprehensive handover should take place from sales to delivery.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Bring your first class organisational and collaboration skills to play in this newly created role. You will work with our Design organisation to drive an agile approach to resources and directly impact our ability to design amazing LEGO products that will inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
- Proactively anticipate, plan and recommend how to maximize resource allocation by matching the most qualified designers to the most important projects while identifying potential trade-offs.
- Assist our Design Board (Senior Design Leaders) with Strategic Portfolio Storytelling to effectively identify pressure points in the design organization due to changing consumer and customer needs.
- Actively build and utilize professional network across teams and people leaders, establishing a solid “we are in this together” partnership.
©2019 The LEGO Group
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of a client
Technical solutions – Strategic accounts – Business development
For a newly defined role we are looking for a Key Account Manager to spearhead the sales of a strategically important range of products. You report to the Sales Director and will be a member of a very skilled and professional Sales team.
Your job is to develop a portfolio of important customers as well as identify new business opportunities. The job offers a variation of:
- sales meetings to strengthen relations
- visits to segment-related trade fairs
- design of solutions and formulation of the related proposals
To strengthen our Project Sales and Sourcing department we are looking for a new Colleague.
As Key Account Manager you will have reference to the Business unit Manager and will be responsible for sale. You will be a part of our Strategic Sale/Sourcing team, with your main focus on sales.
- Making quotations for Customers
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international company with a socially good relationship and work conditions and with the opportunity for professional as well as personal development and influence on your own job.
Maersk Training A/S, Esbjerg
Are you passionate about excellent customer service?
You will be the point of contact for inbound enquiries, providing accurate course information, booking delegates onto courses and supporting our sales department in optimizing seat utilizations.
- Act as the face of our company, embodying our Core Values and principles in how we do business
- Proactively support our clients with a full spectrum of training related administrative tasks such as:
- Monitoring and managing training compliance
- Securing seats and booking courses
- Handling of joining instructions
BoConcept A/S, Herning/Ølgod
Contract is a strategic B2B area within BoConcept, and due to the large potential, we are looking for an outgoing and customer oriented coordinator to strengthen our team in the Danish Support Office.
Are you able to coordinate a sales project from A - Z, taking the full responsibility of making calculations on the first quote and follow up all the way to the delivery, you might be the one we are looking for.
One of your main responsibilities will be supporting the French franchisees as well as being the first point of contact to our contract sales team in France. You will be a part of an environment where work in progress and developing while working is the key to our success.
Joining the contract project team, you can look forward to an exciting and challenging workday. However, a job where nothing is impossible if you are looking for the better solution.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Esbjerg or Glostrup
Are you dynamic, serious, and high-spirited? Do you have a technical background? Can you sell, advise our customers, and execute contracts? Then have a good look at this opportunity.
We are looking for a Service Account Manager to strengthen the team, based in either Esbjerg or Glostrup. As a member of our service team, you will maintain, care for, and develop the co-operation with a number of our best customers as well as take an active share in building and developing new customer relations.
- Perform relational sales and make technical and commercial agreements
- Perform or ensure technical guidance about plant operation and maintenance
- Display creativity in relation to customers, technology, and products
& friends recruiting on behalf of Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S
Nidec Industrial Automation Denmark A/S is a part of Nidec Corporation was established in Japan more than 40 years ago and has grown into a global business with 140,000 employees. They specializes and handles motor and drives application products based on "everything that spins and moves", centering around a motor and drives business that comprises an expansive product line from small precision to supersized motors.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to be part of the CT Scandinavian Sales Team and you should:
- Identify new business opportunities within the sales territory and use existing database and own prospecting to grow sales.
- With the support from the Scandinavian Sales Manager, develop, implement and update a customer-centric business action plan aimed at growing sales and influencing the area to achieve ambitious sales growth.
For our Project Coordination department in Offshore Sales & Project Management, we are looking for an experienced French and English speaking Project Coordinator.
You will be managing the administrative setup on the projects, arranging workshops and client meetings as well as supporting teams in our internal guidelines and work processes.
You will be organizing & participating in workshops and internal & external meetings linked to the project. And you will be responsible for necessary follow-ups in relation to those. You will also be responsible for onboarding team members to the project and for maintaining project data, organizational charts, contact list and communication matrix. Furthermore, you will support the Project Manager in preparing presentations & reports, taking minutes from meetings and following up on action points.
(Home-based with substantial travel throughout Denmark)
This role is an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Dematic, helping to define and shape the future of materials handling solutions covering the Nordics region. We are experiencing double-digit growth and we are now looking to add to this team with a passionate salesperson at the top of their game looking to join a business with passion and energy to help to realise our business potential.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and passionate Sales Manager to drive help us realise our growth potential covering the Nordics region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can take this fantastic new product to market with the enthusiasm and ambition it deserves. The ideal candidate will not only generate leads but also close the sale.
Aquaporin A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
We are looking for highly motivated Account Managers to grow the company’s portfolio of customers. The Account Managers will be responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with our customers.
You will be a crucial part of building and growing the sales in Aquaporin A/S, therefore we are looking for Account Managers who thrive in an ambitious environment and are eager to bring some of the most advanced technology within water purification to the market.
- Responsible for building and developing accounts and being the face of the company
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating the team to do the same
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts