3 job matcher din søgning
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills - have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills - you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Are you passionate about healthcare products and up to the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the surgical equipment marketspace, then here is the opportunity for you!
As Sales Product Specialist, you will help delivering on the company’s mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling world-class surgical products. With your strong documented ability to acquire and develop new customers, you are a vital part of the process from the initial contact to the after sales support. Your customers know they can count on you as a qualified and dedicated professional.
Your tasks include:
- Identification and contact to new potential customers
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the LEGO Agency team, the in-house advertising and design agency developing strategic and creative work to make the world in love with LEGO. The organization has 450 talented people based in 5 locations: Billund HQ (DK), Enfield (US), London (UK), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Assist the VP in the LEGO Agency in providing seamless, value adding and professional support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Booking and coordination of meetings
- Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
©2019 The LEGO Group