5 job matcher din søgning
The Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) invites applications for:
- 6 co-financed (2/3) PhD scholarships
- 2 two-year and 3 three-year postdoctoral fellowships
- A number of visiting professorships/assistant professorships
The applications should be within diabetes and metabolism. Applications supporting the three major strategic areas of the DDA: Internationalization, interdiscipliniarity and collaboration across sectors will be prioritized.
FirstVet is growing in Denmark and we want to get in touch with dedicated veterinarians who are passionate about helping people and animals, and at the same time are ready to try a new, video call based way of working. We offer varied work with great flexibility, both in terms of working hours and location.
Pet care is changing and digitisation is becoming increasingly important. FirstVet's vision is to streamline the interaction between pet owners and veterinarians by offering advice and simple initial screening examinations through video meetings on mobile telephones, computers and tablets. An initial video call offers many advantages, including the ability to initially assess the animal in its safe, home environment. The veterinarian can quickly assess the pet’s condition, and through communication with the owner, either recommend simple treatments or provide referral to a local veterinary clinic.
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of Customer Support. In this role, you will help our customers throughout the whole lifecycle from onboarding & training of new customers to supporting existing. Customer Support is the advocate for customer success and a key player in creating customer loyalty.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Analyse technical issues to define root cause, escalate if need be, and resolve
- Collaborate across teams to ensure issues are resolved
Who you are
- Experience of technical support and/or customer service role
- Excellent customer service skills - have the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong problem-solving skills - you are able to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Are you passionate about healthcare products and up to the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the surgical equipment marketspace, then here is the opportunity for you!
As Sales Product Specialist, you will help delivering on the company’s mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling world-class surgical products. With your strong documented ability to acquire and develop new customers, you are a vital part of the process from the initial contact to the after sales support. Your customers know they can count on you as a qualified and dedicated professional.
Your tasks include:
- Identification and contact to new potential customers
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the LEGO Agency team, the in-house advertising and design agency developing strategic and creative work to make the world in love with LEGO. The organization has 450 talented people based in 5 locations: Billund HQ (DK), Enfield (US), London (UK), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Assist the VP in the LEGO Agency in providing seamless, value adding and professional support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management
- Booking and coordination of meetings
- Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
©2019 The LEGO Group