9 job matcher din søgning
CityJet A/S, Kastrup
– take your career to new heights
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen (CPH), Denmark on a 9-month fixed-term contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about working for children's rights in fragile states and humanitarian settings? Do you believe that all humanitarian agencies have a responsibility to protect and promote the mental health and psychosocial wellbeing for children, youth and their families affected by conflicts and disasters? Do you have experience in working in the NGO sector on team coordination and administrative support? Then you are looking for work in the right place.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Project support including communication with key partners, tracking and submitting deliverables to donors, drafting advocacy and position pieces, creating social media content and organizing all project related material.
- Tracking spending on awarded grants and draft new grant applications for project extensions.
- Plan and organize various key stakeholders’ meetings, taking care of various logistical tasks before and during meetings.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam is a global confederation of 19 highly interconnected national affiliates from the global North and the global South working with partners that mobilises the power of people against poverty, injustice and inequality enabling transformational change.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide technical assistance and programmatic support to YPE country teams on matters pertaining to partnership, synergies in DAPP, design of thematic activities under the regional component, and implementation of regional activities with maximum involvement of Oxfam country offices and local partners.
- Develop capacity-building plans for local partner organisations in cooperation with country offices related to themes under the regional component of the YPE programme.
The Danish-Arab Partnership Programme is Denmark’s collaboration program with the Middle East and North Africa. The program helps to strengthen good governance and ensure economic opportunities, especially for young people and women in the region, through partnerships. Countries of focus are Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Jordan.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Coordinate and manage generation of knowledge and learning based on evidence developed by the Oxfam MEAL framework, decisions made by programme technical committees and/or by the YPE steering committee that address key structural issues related to youth employment and participation.
- Support and foster learning across YPE country offices and prepare case studies based on YPE programme initiatives together with the Programme Technical Committee (PTC) and Programme Management Unit (PMU).
Group Business Solutions in FLSmidth counts 300 employees to implement and operate its IT systems across the globe. We have recently started the implementation of a new datacentre strategy which will bring us from “hosting and operating” all our systems in-house, to take advantage of leveraging all the new possibilities which is available in the cloud.
As a Modern Workplace Specialist in FLSmidth, you will be a part of the Modern Workplace team situated in Copenhagen & Chennai, India.
The Modern Workplace team covers:
- IT Workplace
- Identity & global core infrastructure services
- Cloud support & vendor management
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
LEO Pharma is looking for an experienced Public Affairs Senior Manager in the Global Public Affairs function. In this role, you will be responsible for the relationships with external stakeholders who drive or shape the policies that determine LEO Pharma’s ability to help people achieve healthy skin and patients to get access to treatment.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Creating, driving and implementing the Global Public Affairs direction for patient advocacy group’s engagement.
- Drive and leverage strong patient organization relations and facilitate the translation of global patient organization initiatives into national and regional organizations by working closely with our internal public affairs community.
The Education Section, within the Division of Resilience and Solutions, has a sizeable team working in the UNHCR Headquarters in Copenhagen, as well as colleagues based in the Regional Office in Nairobi, and in several other locations.
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Education Officer, the Senior Education Administration Assistant will perform the following duties:
- Assist with administrative-related matters, liaising closely with the Resource Management Units based in both Copenhagen and Geneva;
- Coordination of mission schedules and facilitation of mission in liaison with country offices;
- Administrative support on workshops conducted by the Education Section, including compilation of participant lists, cost analysis for workshops, liaison with country office staff on workshop locations, transport arrangements and workshop resources, and drafting and following up on Administrative Instructions.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Developing countries face an annual financing gap of 2.5 trillion USD if they are to realise the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Oxfam IBIS’ strategy for 2018-2022 ‘Fighting Inequality’ stresses the need for ‘influencing decision-makers to enhance the size and effect of global and Danish development assistance and financing for development’. Oxfam IBIS is seeking a Senior Financing for Development Advisor to help us deliver on this objective.
- Engage with Danish decision makers to increase the volume and quality of FfD going to developing countries, and challenge those policies on FfD that contribute to inequality.
- Assist in the capacity building of Eurodad members on FfD.
- Ensure that Oxfam IBIS’ delivers on all of its responsibilities under the Eurodad EC-funded umbrella grant.