5 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg or Ballerup
Here is the opportunity to use your unique knowledge within electrical systems at Semco Maritime. Together with the entire organisation, you will provide excellent technical solutions for our customers.
You will join our electrical power team located in our Offshore Wind Business area, where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe.
Your key duties will include:
- Design and engineering of low voltage power systems including switchboards, UPS/DC systems, lighting, earthing/bonding, heat tracing and cableways from early start throughout construction
- Developing technical requirements and load inputs from internal and external stakeholders within deadlines
- Following up on subcontractor’s designs and participate in factory and site tests
Primary job description:
- When the client’s erection team has finalized the erection of the scrubber, a united team consisting of mechanical, electrical and automation supervisor will arrive on the port and test and calibrate all electrical signals.
- The test includes regular motors, VFD’s, all IO-signals and field equipment’s supplied by our client (European). Typical 200-300 signals (input/output, analog/digital). Temperatures, sensors, valves, gates etc.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
You will ensure we operate in compliance with the relevant legislative and non-legislative product-related regulatory frameworks: safety and environmental related requirements; national and international standards applicable to our products and other specific product directives.
You will use your experience to provide management for all product compliance issues within NKT Photonics, covering all manufacturing and product development and management functions. This includes the strengthening and global implementation of a management framework and execution of all individual product compliance requirements, assessments and driving the related development and corrective actions.
Jet Time A/S, Kastrup
We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a pilot in Jet Time you have a permanent contract in accordance with the Danish law (Funktionærloven and under our union agreement with PAJ – Pilots Association Jet time), and you work in a fixed working-time system, which allows you to know your work and free time well in advance. In addition to this, you are part of our company’s pension program in which we award you 10 percent on top of your monthly salary each month, as well as the benefit of our health insurance included in the pension program.