45 job matcher din søgning
VividWorks ApS, Copenhagen
In this role you will work as a part of the services team in Copenhagen and co-operate with experienced peers in our headquarters in Oulu Finland. Your role will be customizing and maintaining customer specific solutions based on our VividPlatform™.
We offer you challenging tasks and a global customer base. To achieve your goals, you will have a possibility to work with cutting-edge technology with all the latest tools and gadgets. We wish our new peer to enjoy being a part of an open culture where its members learn from each other and are always there to help and cheer on.
Are you passionate about data management and governance advisory? And do you want to lead the way in the intersection between people, processes, technology and business?
Then you could be the colleague we are looking for in Deloitte Consulting’s department Analytics & Information Management (AIM).
You will have the opportunity to use your passions and skills with the top-tier specialists in data advisory in Denmark. You will advise our clients on how to utilise and govern their data assets to become data-driven. This position will give you a rare chance to create an impact for some of the largest private and public organisations in Denmark.
You will be working with clients within different areas, such as defining master data management processes and setup, forming impactful data strategies and data operating models or helping clients manage their data quality.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have a good understanding of navigating in a landscape with different stakeholders and interests, and would you find it exciting to lead a small team of experts within Market and Credit data?
As Head of Data Procurement you will be leading a small team of experts within the field of Market and Credit data, reporting to the Head of IT and Data Procurement. You will be working closely together with the business, will be responsible for leading your team and you will be managing an area with high complexity.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead a team of 4-5 people in the area of Market and Credit data, using your expertise in the field to provide a clear direction
- Adhere to and execute the Group Procurement strategy, policy, systems and processes.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a true GDPR expert and do you thrive being the close advisor to multiple stakeholders on GDPR matters?
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team we contribute to help transform GDPR compliance into a business enabler by providing guidance as early as possible in business decisions and help reduce risk and the possibility of fines by conducting regular oversight, contribute to remediation and provide senior management reporting.
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Participate in implementation of changes in national as well as global GDPR
- Advise and guide the business units and group functions on general and specific GDPR related questions and issues
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
Computerome, the Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center at DTU, is looking for a Compliance and data officer to work with information security and compliance – herewith in relation to the general data protection regulation (GDPR). The job consisting in managing tasks and solving issues that enables the Center to comply with guidelines and policies regarding information security and GDPR.
As Compliance Officer, you will be mainly responsible for
- Managing and solving compliance issues in collaboration with the Center’s colleagues.
- Assessing information security risks, and implementing measures for minimizing such risks.
- Developing new processes and maintaining the compliance infrastructure.
- Writing and updating GDPR policies.
Liva Healthcare, Copenhagen
Digital Healthcare I Data analytics I Business Intelligence
Are you a skilled data scientist who loves statistics, data mining and BI, and are interested in working with digital healthcare in order to help thousands of patients with lifestyle diseases, then we may have a dream job for you in Copenhagen.
Big data and intelligent use of data is a key differentiator for us to offer innovative and efficient digital solutions within prevention and health improving interventions. At Liva Healthcare data analysis and data driven research is a crucial foundation for our product development. We collect data on usage, which we continuously are analysing and use to optimize our technology and intervention programmes. The main responsibilities in the position is data handling, data analysis and presentation of statistics.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
As a Back-end Software Engineer you will be working with a small team of developers and data scientists in our HQ reporting into the Head of Digital Innovation, and be part of the Innovation function of Maersk Drilling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering industrial grade cloud-native business applications for Maersk Drilling and our customers using agile processes in project setting together with colleagues and consultants
- Shaping and developing DevOps/continuous integration processes to enable rapid cycles of deployments of developed solutions based on input from end-users
- Engaging in early ideation with end users and product owners as projects are taken from idea to products
We are looking for a new Team Lead to manage our Installation and Migration Team in the Fjernbane West Project. The project is responsible for the introduction of ERTMS in the Western Region of Denmark, i.e. Jutland. The project is supported by an international supplier base and consultants from across Europe.
As a team lead you are responsible for, that the team is delivering in due time, that the processes used are fit for purpose and to secure that the suppliers are delivering according to the contract.
You will manage a team with 11 dedicated and highly skilled members, which consists of a mix of internal employees and external consultants. Your workplace will be at our new office in the center of Copenhagen, but your team will be located both in the office in Copenhagen and on site in Jutland, depending on which line we are active on.
DIS – Study Abroad in Scandinavia is a growing organization with a focus on quality and a constant demand for innovation. We are a small IT development and infrastructure department with six full-time staff and we are ready to add a seventh person to the team.
It is important that you are a self-starter who can work independently on complex projects and formulate technical specifications through dialogue with stakeholders. Essentially, you will:
- Participate in, or drive, projects related to development of student and partner institution oriented custom-built web-solutions as well as integration and customization of backend systems
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to gather business requirements for new processes and changes to current processes
- Work out test plans, coordinate and perform testing and ensure required changes are implemented and validated
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We are looking for a strong operational data analyst with insight into rig performance, and an individual who is able to drive performance improvements on our Rigs.
You will be a part of an exciting transition, where we will be exploring data from multiple data sources to find new ways of optimizing the operational performance. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of identifying the priorities in Operations and participate in driving desired behaviors through our well anchored Performance Management framework.
- Use your operational knowledge to spar with the team, Rig Teams and Asset Teams on how to improve performance
- Recommend new ways in which MD can use data to solve business problems
- Continuous focus on developing new KPIs that drive the desired performance improvements and refine existing solutions
The Reporting factory team at Nets is part of the Nets Data & analytics department focusing on data visualizations to provide new insight to both Nets employees and our customers. We are therefore hiring a Data visualization expert to join our team of 7 dedicated people.
Key responsibility and tasks:
- Work closely with business analysts and data engineers to ensure that we are delivering on our goals
- Drive the development of the dashboard solutions at Nets and ensure great user experience by developing user-friendly dashboards
- Implement processes/routines to ensure the dashboards are available with the right data to the right user groups
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Our Financial Risk team draws on the thought leadership and methodologies developed in Deloitte’s highly acclaimed global Risk Advisory practice.
The tasks are varied and include the following types of assignments:
- Valuation of derivative instruments, both plain vanilla and exotic structures
- Design, develop, validate and implement Market risk models including VaR, Expected Shortfall (ES) and capital optimisation
- Evaluate, design, develop and implement regulatory approaches and solutions (including Basel III/IV, FRTB, PRIIP, SIMM, LCR, Economic Capital and Stress Testing)
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Implementation of Maersk’s target operating model demands a high quality of processes, systems and data – we want to enable our capable Maersk workforce to perform at their best, and to deliver our promises to the customer. The MDM Analyst role will be part of a small team responsible for increasing the quality of Operations MD.
Supporting the Head of Master Data Management your key responsibilities will be to:
- Establish metrics and an RCCM process, to increase the quality of operations master data objects.
- Establish data sets for identification and monitoring for use in MD cleansing projects, and their associated business value.
- Deliver SME consultancy into projects where operations MD objects are impacted.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
We seek a bioinformatician to interface between our scientific units and technical team to help the delivery and adoption of software solutions supporting the research and development of new microbial strains for chemical production.
At the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (CFB) we engineer commercialization-ready “cell factories” for the production of biochemicals and therapeutics.
As a bioinformatician joining our Computational Biology unit you will use your knowledge of bioinformatics to bridge the gap between our Center’s researchers, subject matter experts and software engineering teams.
Danske Bank, København
Do you want to join an innovative risk modelling environment at Danske Bank and contribute to the continued development of Danske Bank's counterparty risk models used for internal risk management and calculation of regulatory capital? Do you have an analytical mind-set and interest in financial modelling of derivatives?
Join now, and you will get a unique opportunity to use and further develop your skills.
As a Senior Analyst in the Counterparty Exposure Modelling team, you have a broad area of responsibility and you are challenged with many different types of tasks and projects. Among other things, you will:
- Develop and maintain the advanced simulation models for counterparty risk exposure
- Participate in the ongoing model performance monitoring and model adjustments
- Liaise with Trading, IT, Credit risk and Quant departments on the advanced models
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
The Novo Nordisk Foundation is looking for an Officer to our Impact Assessment Department who is interested in working with data collection, reporting from grant recipients of the output of research, education and innovation to the Foundation, statistics, monitoring of grants research and evaluation of grants. We expect that you possess excellent data skills and analytical skills to handle large data set and analyze the results of the Novo Nordisk Foundation’s grants.
As Officer your tasks will include:
- Responsible for collection of output and outcome data from grant recipients
- Responsible for the quality of the grant recipients reporting to the Foundation
- Responsible for the annual and biannual grant reports of the Foundation
We are looking for a Business Analyst to participate in our joint effort of developing and maintaining our analytics set up, as well as providing valuable reporting and analytical insight. This is an opportunity for you to work on state-of-the-art systems to meet new challenges in a fast-paced business.
You’ll join Digital Platforms, where you will be an integral part of the team building the data science to support for Nordea Markets that help us make smarter decisions and improve our performance as a bank. We develop, use and combine state-of-the art data mining methods and identify business opportunities for both customers and Nordea through data analysis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Finding, cleaning and structuring data: supporting data ingestion, data availability and access. Running data lake environments, e.g. running Kafka and Hadoop cluster.
- Enhancing the underlying systems and ensuring the right data quality measurements are in place
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Would you like to be responsible for the construction of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Project Manager in the Offshore Foundation & Structures Installation department where you’ll be responsible for engineering, tendering and managing the installation of foundations from the early design phase through tendering, contract signing and on to the final execution of the project.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to make your mark as part of a very well-functioning specialist team?
If your field of expertise is clinical operational systems and you are looking for new opportunities, this job is your perfect match. In this 1-year temporary position you will play an important role in managing Ferring’s clinical trial management system (CTMS) as well as contributing to optimised use of processes and systems to ensure global clinical compliance.
Your primary focus area as Process & Systems Manager is to manage Ferring’s CTMS and support your colleagues across the global organisation in their use of the system. In addition, you will take part in an ongoing optimisation project.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you take a strong interest in data privacy, and would you like to strengthen Nets´ compliance culture?
This newly established role offers you a great opportunity to take overship in ensuring Nets’ global approach to data privacy governance by continuing the ongoing programme and activities - and thereafter continuously update and secure relevant policies that match business and strategy needs.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Overall GDPR coordinating manager across all Business- & Group unit´s and our new European expansions
- Reporting/answering on GDPR compliance to Executive Committee