9 job matcher din søgning
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Byg announces one or more 3-year PhD position(s) summer 2019, funded under the research project ABC – Arctic Building Practice. The project started in 2018 and, over a four-year period, will investigate arctic construction practice in a broad sense, based on Greenland.
The PhD project is particularly related to Sub-project 1 – Building construction/design and climate (with particular focus on the climatic impact on the building envelope and indoor climate), as well as on Sub-project 2 – Process (i.e. client decisions, building design, logistics, construction management, etc.).
The aim is to assess which types of building envelope constructions are best suited for the arctic climate, in terms of durability, energy consumption and resulting indoor climate, as well as to identify causes of possible faults or insufficient functionality.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
One of our new strategic directions is to simplify the way we do things, and one of the big projects connected to this, is simplifying our real-estate portfolio to adapt to the new organizational needs. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Professional who will be responsible for managing Nilfisk’s €30m+ global portfolio of facilities across Europe, the US, Mexico, and China.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responsible for the facilities' strategy and execution for all segments and locations worldwide. Manages and implements the corporate real estate strategy within the international operation allowing the organization to achieve its current and future business objectives
- Provides leadership, guidance, and counsel on areas including, but not limited to, real estate leasing and purchasing, contract management, sustainability, business continuity and space utilization.
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through, and in collaboration, with sales managers all over the world?
We are looking for sales professional preferably with a strong technical background, who thrives in an international environment. You will meet and work with experienced and dedicated colleagues worldwide. You are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills.
You will be:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organization, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible for Product sales in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing of contracts
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable, clean and sustainable energy to a growing world population and tackling climate change with low carbon solutions? These commitments guide what we do as Total and the leading oil and gas company in Denmark. Building on its recent successes in its North Sea exploration, Total is looking to recruit a new Prospect Generator – come and join our highly motivated and committed team in Copenhagen.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Quickly screening areas and/or opportunities in order to deliver a pertinent & documented recommendation, positive or negative.
- Deliver high-ranked prospects.
- Guarantee the consistency and the proper integration of G&G data for play/prospect generation and maturation.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia, Gentofte or London
Are you a metocean engineer with a passion for renewables?
Join us and become Metocean Measurement Engineer in the Measurements department where you’ll work closely with suppliers of metocean measurement equipment to ensure that we’re always supplied with the best technologies for deployment of our wind farms.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA´S GLOBAL STORE DESIGN TEAM IS LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL DESIGNER FOR A TWO YEAR POSITION WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR AN EXPERIENCED TECHNICAL DESIGNER WITH GREAT REVIT AND 3DS MAX SKILLS, AT OUR GLOBAL PANDORA OFFICE IN COPENHAGEN.
The Store Design team is responsible for creating the branded framework, for an optimal shopping experience – developing and maintaining PANDORAs store concept, and ensuring that they are attractive to both consumers and scalable for implementation. As a technical designer you will be responsible for the 2D store layouts, revisions, 3D renderings and technical drawings for our new store concept.
- Set-up a material library and templates in 3ds Max.
- Responsible for all technical drawing packages using Revit.
- Creating realistic store environment renders using 3ds Max.
- Support the project manager in the various project stages.
As our new Senior Pipeline Engineer you will be part of an energetic team that works on world class pipeline projects. You will be part of our 30+ persons team in Copenhagen working with colleagues worldwide that provide engineering support to such clients as Total, Equinor, Gaz-System and Nord Stream.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Acting as discipline lead/senior engineer for a team of pipeline engineers working on an ongoing gas pipeline project in the Baltic Sea region
- Follow-on engineering design ensuring compliance between the design and the installation contractor
- Perform verification of as-built documentation from pipe manufacture and installation contractor
Asgaard Recruitment recruiting on behalf of CSK Stålindustri A/S
Are you passionate about working with QHSE management, and do you have the courage and desire to be posted to one of Scandinavia's leading suppliers of steel solutions? For CSK Stålindustri A/S we are looking for a QHSE site manager who can build, handle, and control the QHSE tasks that the upcoming construction of a Data Center in Sweden requires.
In collaboration with the Head of QHSE project manager from CSK, you must first and foremost have the ability to cooperate in an international environment with different nationalities. You become CSK's QHSE representative on the site and have the responsibility of maintaining a good relationship with the company's collaborators while maintaining CSK's interests.