76 job matcher din søgning
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will join us at an exciting time as we are building teams, structures and processes. Based at our headquarters in Ballerup, you will, together with a colleague, service as Back Office for the global Customer Service Team and refer to Head of Procurement & Planning.
You will work at the heart of Procurement & Planning interfacing to customer service and sales teams, being the centre of information for product availability. As this is a newly created position in a dynamic organization, you will have good opportunity to influence it over time.
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure that our Sales Orders are up to date with latest availability date
- Back Order handling
- Ensure reliable information as to when a Sales Order can be confirmed
Nets A/S, Ballerup
As end-to-end owners we ensure areas as credit-card and debit-card acquiring business, process optimization, implementation of new services and projects. Our team handle the most complex issues for our customers and requires therefore analytical and technical skills.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Provide unique and excellent customer service on the phone and in writing
- Help existing B2B customers update their registered data and change their set-up in our IT systems
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen or Aarhus
Are you ready to join an extensive digital business transformation program which will shape all activities and areas of Vestas' global service organisation? Do you have experience with designing sales & e-commerce processes, and are you familiar with driving change and implementations globally building collaboration across a global organisation?
With proven global stakeholder engagement, process and business change capabilities, you may be the person we are looking for.
As a process specialist, you will be responsible for process management and process development within the transactional Service Sales business – a business area that Vestas is looking to transform completely in order to achieve aggressive growth targets.
Apsis Denmark, Copenhagen
We are looking for a sharp and highly ambitious Account Executive to join one of our Commercial teams in Copenhagen. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in expanding APSIS market share via a primary focus on new business development.
In APSIS we work in teams of 4-5 colleagues that engage in a joint customer portfolio. Together they are responsible for expanding the portfolio and evolving our existing customers.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop a strong pipeline and win new revenue by engaging with potential customers
- Engage and develop a strong network with C-level/key influencers within the customer community
- Independently and proactively search for new business opportunities
Cobiro ApS, Copenhagen
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing easy-to-use, accessible and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Cobiro is hiring a Sales Hunter for our agency segment, which is a relatively new business division for Cobiro. In this role you will have the chance to be a part of the sales organisation for this new large customer segment, focusing on either the Spanish speaking market or the German speaking market. You will master the whole sales process over the phone, cold calling, following up, and closing the deal.
You are responsible for contacting online marketing agencies and selling them our solution which helps them and their customers save advertising costs and increase performance.
GlobalConnect A/S, Taastrup
We are looking for a strong profile to our Sales Support team who can structure the process of cross-selling to new and existing customers. Combining technical and commercial skills/experience, you are able to relate relevant products to the customer’s business and support the sales organization in systematically approaching the customers with value-adding services from all product and service lines.
To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with technical and commercial customer contact in a B2B environment. Products in scope: WAN, SD-WAN, LAN, data centers, Managed Services: IaaS (VMware and Hyper-V), O/S management, PaaS (Microsoft middleware) and hybrid between private and public cloud services.
Your primary function will be:
- Understanding the customer’s business
- Identify relevant cross and up-selling opportunities throughout our verticals (business units)
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
DTU Byg announces one or more 3-year PhD position(s) summer 2019, funded under the research project ABC – Arctic Building Practice. The project started in 2018 and, over a four-year period, will investigate arctic construction practice in a broad sense, based on Greenland.
The PhD project is particularly related to Sub-project 1 – Building construction/design and climate (with particular focus on the climatic impact on the building envelope and indoor climate), as well as on Sub-project 2 – Process (i.e. client decisions, building design, logistics, construction management, etc.).
The aim is to assess which types of building envelope constructions are best suited for the arctic climate, in terms of durability, energy consumption and resulting indoor climate, as well as to identify causes of possible faults or insufficient functionality.
Kairos Commodities A/S, Copenhagen
Kairos Commodities is a leading-edge provider of commodity market intelligence. We have established a strong brand position in the procurement community, and we have ambitious growth plans. The majority of subscribers are based in Germany, UK, Spain, and Scandinavia.
To expand our client base, we are searching for a highly skilled Account Executive. This position will be based in Copenhagen and entails responsibility for acquiring new clients, as well as managing and expanding existing accounts along with the retention team.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Develop and execute tactical client acquisition plans embedded in the growth plan of the company
- Conduct web-meetings with qualified leads in order to demonstrate our solution and bring them through our structured sales process
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you take a strong interest in customer engagement, securing best in class customer satisfaction?
Being a central player within the exciting FinTech industry, we are now looking for a smart Sales Governance Manager with exceptional skills and experience in being in centre of a busy and demanding customer centric role ensuring our internal and external customers as well as Sales team are supported optimally.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Ownership of Sales pipelines to ensure opportunities are tracked and progressed
- Ensuring transparency in Nets obligations (i.e. contract monitoring, account- and sales plans etc.)
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
UNICEF Danmark, Copenhagen
As a promoter for UNICEF Denmark, you will improve your skills within communication, marketing and sales. You will become part of an international team with a high focus on continuous coaching and development, all while contributing to creating a better future for the children of the world.
Our primary task is to promote UNICEFs work and recruit new members. As a promotor you therefore need to engage people in the streets and inspire them to support the cause by conveying knowledge about how UNICEF works.
To convey our message, we often use visual aids and tools which allows us to demonstrate in what ways new possible members can help the children.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
One of our new strategic directions is to simplify the way we do things, and one of the big projects connected to this, is simplifying our real-estate portfolio to adapt to the new organizational needs. Therefore, we are looking for a Senior Professional who will be responsible for managing Nilfisk’s €30m+ global portfolio of facilities across Europe, the US, Mexico, and China.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responsible for the facilities' strategy and execution for all segments and locations worldwide. Manages and implements the corporate real estate strategy within the international operation allowing the organization to achieve its current and future business objectives
- Provides leadership, guidance, and counsel on areas including, but not limited to, real estate leasing and purchasing, contract management, sustainability, business continuity and space utilization.
Are you looking for an international, exciting and challenging position in sales and do you enjoy driving sales through, and in collaboration, with sales managers all over the world?
We are looking for sales professional preferably with a strong technical background, who thrives in an international environment. You will meet and work with experienced and dedicated colleagues worldwide. You are an excellent networker with very strong communication skills.
You will be:
- Leading the preparation of commercial & technical proposals which includes communicating client requirements effectively into the organization, enabling us to help our clients to succeed
- Responsible for Product sales in collaboration with the sales managers from the regions for the overall sales process towards the customer until final negotiations and signing of contracts
SAS Institute A/S, Copenhagen
SAS Institute is the world's largest privately owned software company and leader in Business Analytics. Since 1976, we have been working with our customers to provide insight, decision support and innovation, by helping them see new opportunities and enabling data driven decisions faster, by using user-friendly analytical software.
In this role you will be working with high-profile clients where you will become the subject matter expert through the entire sales process of business-critical analytical solutions. You are the commercial driver and relationship manager towards SAS’ customers.
You will have responsibility for SAS Institute’s value proposition with your customers, managing strategic and tactical governance, co-operating closely with your customers to improve and optimize current business as well as identifying and prioritizing new opportunities.
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Are you interested in working for a major energy player committed to supplying affordable, clean and sustainable energy to a growing world population and tackling climate change with low carbon solutions? These commitments guide what we do as Total and the leading oil and gas company in Denmark. Building on its recent successes in its North Sea exploration, Total is looking to recruit a new Prospect Generator – come and join our highly motivated and committed team in Copenhagen.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Quickly screening areas and/or opportunities in order to deliver a pertinent & documented recommendation, positive or negative.
- Deliver high-ranked prospects.
- Guarantee the consistency and the proper integration of G&G data for play/prospect generation and maturation.
LEADERSHIP PIPELINE INSTITUTE A/S, Copenhagen
Do not miss the opportunity to become Executive Consultant in Leadership Pipeline institute.
Be part of LPI’s global organisation, supporting clients in implementing the Leadership Pipeline concept in their way of developing, assessing, and selecting leaders.
The job that needs to be done:
- From LPI’s Copenhagen office, we manage a significant number of European clients. You will be assigned as client manager to a number of existing clients.
- You will be part of expanding our European client base through sales and marketing initiatives.
- You will develop trusted relationships with clients and support them in strengthening their leadership pipeline as well as in mobilising their leaders in major transformation projects.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Exciting opportunity to drive and manage the full sales agenda for 3Shape Audio globally towards a step change in sales performance and practices. The role provides opportunity to work and create impact for world-leading companies in e.g. hearing aids and consumer audio products (e.g., earphones, in-ear monitors) and engage with executives at our existing and new customers.
- Drive and manage the full sales agenda for both large enterprise customers (i.e., hearing aid companies) and a portfolio of SMEs (e.g., large laboratories, distributors) in parallel
- Develop a clear and coherent sales strategy and supporting action plans (e.g., go-to-market plan, account plans, sales forecasts)
Promando recruiting on behalf of TheFork in Copenhagen
The Field Sales Hunter will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with restaurants. As Field Sales Hunter you will be part of a strong international and well-known brand TheFork, who also is a part of the TripAdvisor Company
Key Area Responsibilities
- Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for TheFork products and service solutions mostly over the phone
- From time to time, you will prospect restaurant on the field outside Copenhagen
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of the well-known brand Thefork, who is part of the company TripAdvisor. A company that is growing explosively internationally.
The Nielsen Company, Hellerup
Senior Business Consultant plays a significant role in connecting with our biggest clients, driving growth for the client and for Nielsen through strategic and analytical sparring with measurable impact. At Nielsen, Business Consultants are known as trusted partners to their clients and industry experts to their colleagues.
- Partner with key FMCG clients assigned to build relationships with senior decision-makers who influence the consumer experience for millions of people
- Delight clients by delivering analytical insights and advice to support their strategic decisions and maintain retention with clients
- Recognize potential opportunities with clients and drive sales by creating proposals, negotiate and establish a long-term value for both the client and Nielsen
- Seek collaborative opportunities, both internally and externally, identifying occasions to enhance a project by working across teams at Nielsen
Nordic Bioscience A/S, Herlev
We offer a unique position in a young and dynamic environment in a smaller organization with an opportunity to influence your own role within the company. You will be one of the important links between the internal scientific groups and external collaborators/clients focusing on biomarker sales and business development.
Your main responsibility will be driving leads into long-term business relationships, while maintaining existing customer relations. The daily tasks include:
- Identification of new customers and maintaining existing customers by offering a best in class service
- Setting up teleconferences, arranging customer meetings and attending international conferences
- Preparing quote proposals in close collaboration with the research team in Herlev and negotiating and closing contracts