49 job matcher din søgning
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
The candidate is expected to be an expert in the generation, maturation and evaluation of plays and prospects with a proved successful exploration track record. The position will be in the Total North Sea New Ventures team based in Copenhagen. Technical skills include seismic interpretation, play mapping and analysis, well results analysis, sedimentology and sequential stratigraphy, basin synthesis and prospect evaluation.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Quickly screening areas and/or opportunities in order to deliver a pertinent & documented recommendation, positive or negative.
- Deliver high ranked prospects.
- Guarantee the consistency and the proper integration of G&G data for play/prospect generation and maturation.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you are looking to combine your knowledge about ISO 13485, IVD, MD Directive and FDA Legislation with Project Management in a QA team, this job could prove to be what you have been waiting for. We are introducing a new IT-platform for QMS in relations to handling Customer Complaints and feedback. We need you to drive the final part of the project, including fine tuning of final user requirements specification, testing of prototypes, stakeholder management (as workflows will be streamlined) and planning and execution of activities around training.
- Drive optimization of the current Customer Complaint process ensuring compliance.
- Scope the training plan, participants curriculum and documenting the process.
- Participating in and driving projects in the RA/QA function.
- Supporting the organization during External Audits.
Do you have a strong combination of commercial understanding and technical insight? Then we can provide an opportunity for a unique, challenging and exciting job.
As Technical Project Manager in Procurement Denmark you will be part of a very committed and professional team working for all divisions represented in Denmark. You will work in a Project manager team with 2 colleagues.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the procurement part in projects to ensure that all project deliverables are met
- Analyzing and evaluating different suppliers as a basis for the procurement strategy
- Securing that we get the right products at the right total cost
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kongens Lyngby
The Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Center for Energy Resources Engineering (CERE), invites applicants for two PhD positions in the area of process modelling of CO2 conditioning – liquefaction and compression.
The PhD projects are part of the “3D” project (DMXTM Demonstration in Dunkirk) funded by Horizon 2020, the European Union’s research and innovation program.
The projects will involve process modelling and simulation of CO2 conditioning as part of the full CO2 value chain from capture to storage. You will consider CO2 liquefaction and compression. This is related to CO2 captured from the steel blast furnaces of Arcelor-Mittal in Dunkirk and then conditioned and prepared for transport to the North Sea cluster.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
With every new production facility to be constructed and every existing production site to be modified, you will be responsible for a specific part of the project ranging up to 20 MEUR. As such, you will plan and coordinate your scope in the project, ensuring timely design, development, delivery and implementation of patented ROCKWOOL production equipment, e.g. spinning chambers, curing ovens and cooling zones.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Develop and drive project master plans and installation plans derived from the overall project master plan and ensure adherence to scope, time plans and budgets
- Ensure that the designed technical solutions live up to project specifications and the defined levels of quality and safety and are approved by the production managers
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg or Stockholm
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better!
We are expanding our team with a Senior Product Engineer and you will be our technical expert in relation to customers and colleagues.
- Provide in-depth technical field support
- Start-up and commissioning of new process units
- Perform factory tests
- Are you successful in leading a team focusing on product engineering?
- Do you have experience with ERP systems and process optimization?
- Can you work across the departments in a knowledge-strong sales organization?
... Then you might be the one we are looking for.
In this role, you will work together with the rest of the Product Engineering team in Scandinavia to ensure the quality of data in our systems, and coordinate the phase in and phase out of products. You will be supporting the Product Management team and other departments with the day-to-day work regarding product related questions.
Together with the rest of the team, you will have a focus on development, streamlining and optimizing processes and functions.
Danske Bank, København
Do you thrive with process optimization and putting your change management skills into play?
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating and running service delivery improvements in the AML domain, across one or several business units. You will get to use your skills in operational excellence, problem solving and project management as well as applying your competencies in process improvement and experience to ensure successful implementation of a unified operations management system called Strive.
Your most important tasks:
- Work with Leaders in AML to help them improve their service delivery
- Run improvement initiatives in AML Customer Service Delivery from scoping to implementation and realizing improvement objectives
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Great influence on a newly established department
As Manager Process Validation at Ascendis Pharma, the main criteria of success will be, together with CMC, to establish and ensure reliable and robust chemical manufacturing processes for intermediates and drug substance at CMOs. In addition, you will be a value-adding resource, actively contributing within the CMC and PS project teams on challenges related to chemical processes and manufacture.
Your main responsibilites are:
- External manufacturing of peptides and peptide conjugates
- Pre-PPQ and PPQ activities
- Establishment of continuous process monitoring programs for commercial manufacturing
- Support QA during master batch record updates and release of commercial batches
- Writing of regulatory documentation for marketing approval
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager for human medicines. Novartis Healthcare A/S has a wide portfolio with both new and established medicines products and you will be responsible for all aspects of regulatory work for a defined part of the products. You will work with CP, MRP and national approved products.
The job will among others include submission of variation, translation of product information and work with and support Novartis global Regulatory Affairs.
You will be part of cross functional teams and have close collaboration with marketing and market access during registration of new medicinal products and maintenance of existing marketing authorizations.
Gubi A/S, Nordhavn
Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-growing design company? Are you our new colleague in the Product Development team? We are looking for a strong Product Developer, who will have a key role in developing new products and line extensions for our growing brand.
As Product Developer your primary tasks will be to manage the development process and technical phase of projects, ensure a successful launch of the finished products and subsequently take ownership of the product and provide technical support to others in the organisation.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the entire process from idea to finished product and you will make sure that the finished product appears in the desired performance, quality and time
As a member of the Global Nutrition & Biosciences Business IT Team, the role is responsible for managing and executing the R&D IT strategy, architecture for scientific computing, intellectual property, trade secret protection, lab automation systems, and protection and retention of R&D information. As well as translating R&D IT requirements into IT solutions.
You will be managing the portfolio of R&D IT projects in close partnership with the R&D leadership and organization. In addition, you will be interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Some of the current initiatives include:
- Big data and machine learning programs
- Global Scientific Data Management initiative
- Lab automation through Robotics Process Automation
JOB-LINK ApS recruiting on behalf of Haldor Topsøe in Lyngby
Job-Link is looking for a Project Manager for Haldor Topsoe A/S in Lyngby - who is a world leader in the design of hydrotreaters and hydrocrackers for ultra-low Sulphur diesel and provides outstanding catalysts.
Our new Project Manager will work in close contact with colleagues in the dedicated design group, the project management department and in the sales and marketing departments.
As project manager you are responsible for the projects in terms of budget and time schedule. You:
- are the prime contact with the customers
- make agreements with our vendors and follow-up on their progress
- are responsible for planning and for meeting deadlines
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you take a leading role in development projects?
As Senior Development Engineer you will further strengthen a growing focus on devices in our cross-organisational development projects. You will ensure a device perspective on pipeline projects by framing how LEO will create better treatments via improved user experience. Founded on your understanding of technical principles, theories as well as market trends you will play a leading role across strategic discussions, prioritisations, development and project coordination. You will:
- Contribute to further develop our device and packaging strategy
- Follow market trends and bring in new knowledge to define best directions for future products
- Develop innovative products across packaging, devices & digital health
Danske Bank, Lyngby, Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm
Are you able to see processes through the eyes of the customer? Are you motivated to ensuring the short-term customer experience in the retail customer area via process insight?
WM Business Development unit is established to drive Danske Wealth Management towards adapting the approach and business model to match and exceed changing and ever-growing customer expectations. As a unit, we are responsible for the investment and pension processes for all markets in Wealth Management.
You will be responsible for process improvement via BPM, Robotics, continuous improvement and basic non-IT activities that could support our main goal – to make our customers life better.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing processes and setting the right level of documentation needed to make international wind farms comply with a world-class cyber security standard?
Join us and become a Cyber Security Process consultant in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
You will ensure we operate in compliance with the relevant legislative and non-legislative product-related regulatory frameworks: safety and environmental related requirements; national and international standards applicable to our products and other specific product directives.
You will use your experience to provide management for all product compliance issues within NKT Photonics, covering all manufacturing and product development and management functions. This includes the strengthening and global implementation of a management framework and execution of all individual product compliance requirements, assessments and driving the related development and corrective actions.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
As a Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conduct product approvals/releases and First Article Inspections
- To use the latest quality, problem solving techniques and best working practices.
- Lead, Liaise with and coordinate other quality team members to ensure that all relevant Quality metrics are recorded utilised and appropriate to their purpose.
- Lead cross-functional corrective action and/or continuous improvement teams in significant quality activities or programs.
- Deploy significant quality expertise to provide tangible benefit to the organisation (product cost, quality, metrics etc.)
- To use the latest quality, problem solving techniques and best working practices.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll lead a foundation design team and manage the design process, developing either new innovative solutions for our wind farms, new offshore wind projects or improving our wind farms in operation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Our employees’ work-life balance is important for us.
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a structured, proactive and self-driven individual, who would like to develop your career within Abacus Medicine - a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company? You now have the opportunity to be part of the ambitious Supply Chain team as a production planner.
We are looking for a strong production planner, who gives first class support, who is dedicated to deliver quality, who meets deadlines, ensures that tasks and projects are pushed through to completion and works in a proactive way.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Production planning
- Monitoring stock and sales
- Ensure alignment between sales strategy and operations
- Optimization of cooperation with primary stakeholders