45 job matcher din søgning
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Cobham Aerospace Communications is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
As a Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conduct product approvals/releases and First Article Inspections
- To use the latest quality, problem solving techniques and best working practices.
- Lead, Liaise with and coordinate other quality team members to ensure that all relevant Quality metrics are recorded utilised and appropriate to their purpose.
- Lead cross-functional corrective action and/or continuous improvement teams in significant quality activities or programs.
- Deploy significant quality expertise to provide tangible benefit to the organisation (product cost, quality, metrics etc.)
- To use the latest quality, problem solving techniques and best working practices.
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a structured, proactive and self-driven individual, who would like to develop your career within Abacus Medicine - a fast-growing, global, pharmaceutical company? You now have the opportunity to be part of the ambitious Supply Chain team as a production planner.
We are looking for a strong production planner, who gives first class support, who is dedicated to deliver quality, who meets deadlines, ensures that tasks and projects are pushed through to completion and works in a proactive way.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Production planning
- Monitoring stock and sales
- Ensure alignment between sales strategy and operations
- Optimization of cooperation with primary stakeholders
Danske Bank, København
Do you see yourself in a role, where you can make a real impact for our customers when they are buying a home?
You will participate in development initiatives in the team related to the “Housing Journey”. In Housing Journey, we have the product responsibility for everything related to buying a house and you will find yourself working in cross-functional initiatives from scoping to implementation, and realizing project objectives.
In this role, you will optimize and improve Business Analysis processes for maximum efficiency and flexibility within the agile framework, while you bring the Housing area to the next level of design and service delivery. You will be responsible for your own projects, and expected to ensure that project deliverables conform to our strategic directions.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Copenhagen
Do you possess a global mind-set and a positive "can do" attitude? Would you like a position with high business impact? Are you ready to walk the “extra mile” to secure a fast-track international career, and do you see yourself as a member of the future business elite? And are you looking for challenging tasks and great opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development?
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Develop and maintain the construction planning tools (Primavera 6) and best-planning practices to continuously improve and influence the financial forecasting accuracy related to construction cash flow, revenue and working capital of the company
- Be a key member of an integrated team to optimise and maximise Vestas' supply chain capacity output at the best possible cost
- Create and maintain project planning portfolio overview (scope, resources, timelines, risks, budget)
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is now searching for an experienced CMC Project Manager to be a part of the CMC Operations team in Copenhagen.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will be generating and executing the overall CMC strategy and planning within selected projects from the Genmab portfolio.
The CMC PM will be part of a team of CMC PMs supported by specialists for e.g. assay/process validation, product characterisation and Fill&Finish. The CMC department at Genmab currently employs 25 people and you will report to Senior Director, Team Lead, New Product Introduction.
As responsible CMC Lead, the CMC PM will have following responsiblities but not limited to:
- CMC development towards CTA/IND and clinical proof of concept.
- Managing CMC activities at CMOs.
- Internal alignment in the CMC Management Team.
Danfoss is looking for a new Business Development Manager to be part of a dedicated team that works together to secure a strong business for Danfoss District Energy.
You have a passionate customer-focused mindset with technical experience within the scope of District Energy and with/in commercial interest. In Danfoss District Energy, the Business Development Manager is responsible of/for expanding our business in the NER (Northern European Region). Your primary task is/will be to promote Danfoss’ unique value proposition in District Energy Utilities and to support local DSC’s in cooperation with them.
You will work in the region independently, but also in close cooperation with local Sales team, as well as with our colleagues around Europe, ensuring a strong awareness of the products and solutions for which you are responsible.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you want a leading production manager role in GN Hearing at our component manufacturing site, helping us ensure an uncompromising quality of our world-class hearing aid products?
Your primary responsibility is ensuring a high level of delivery performance and long-term quality control in the operation as well as solving day-to-day production issues. Doing so, you collaborate closely with our Technical, Supply Chain and Quality Assurance departments as well as GN HQ and external suppliers.
Juggling management, hands-on, coordinating and strategic tasks, you:
- Ensure a high quality in products, including compliance and proper documentation, in collaboration with Quality Assurance
- Manage employees, including staffing and conducting development and salary interviews
- Develop automation and coordinate maintenance in collaboration with the technical department
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have experience with Lean deployments, transformation projects, process automation and integration of the value chain?
We are an international team of consultants and transformation leads who are working with end-to-end process transformation, value chain integration, automation and many other process-related disciplines.
We perform most of our work in a project environment where we apply both agile and traditional project management methodologies involving both business units and back-office operations. Your primary day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Playing a pivotal role in bringing the CSD Market areas to the next level of customer service delivery and creating a robust and scalable operating model
- Manage projects & programs from scoping to implementation
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The QA Operations team has a significant role in securing reliable and compliant products during production, storage and shipping of products. This is done through cooperating, supporting, facilitating, training and communicating to obtain the best results with partners in Supply Chain, Operations, Warehousing and supporting functions at our production sites in Denmark, Finland, the US and Poland.
- Partnership with Operations and R&D in relation to quality actions and decisions.
- Represent QA in daily operation tasks like NCR approval, change control, process validation, production risk management, problem-solving and the like within the Instrument and Solution Plants and in the Metrology Department.
- Represent QA Operations in product and process optimization and in change projects.
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our offshore power plants?
Join us and become Head of our Electrical HV and LV team in Technical Integrity Management. Together with three management colleagues, you’ll be overall responsible for the integrity of all offshore assets in operation on a global scale.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Biosyntia ApS, Copenhagen
You will be responsible for the development of scale-up and scale-down methods and models to provide predictive process parameters for manufacturing scale and cost analysis. The ideal candidate should have experience from bench scale, pre-pilot (10-30L), pilot (>1000L) and manufacturing scale (>10m3), and have hands-on experience with various unit operations such as distillation, column adsorption and chromatography, crystallization and filtration.
Immediate areas of responsibility:
- Perform downstream processing (DSP) experimentation at lab scale to support commercially-scalable process definition and development
- Analyze and interpret data to develop models for predictive performance and cost
- Conduct DSP process development at bench and pilot scale, transfer processes to commercial scale, and support initial commercial scale production
Can you analyze and test complex IT solutions? Then perhaps you are our new colleague.
As part of the Integrations and Joint Test Laboratory (JTL) team, you will join a test team consisting of 3-4 testers. The main scope is to perform customer test of the signaling system deliveries from different suppliers. The test will be an acceptance test as well as integrations test.
The test team is a new team and you will therefore participate in building up new test settings as well as team standards and processes.
You will be a part of one of Denmark’s largest and most complex IT integration projects. The technical challenges are many and solved by the contribution of specialized knowledge from 18 different nations. Hence, the office language is English.
Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation and technical aspects to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup and support quality assurance of packaging material.
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Glostrup
We are looking for a QA IT Specialist to join our QMS Compliance Team in Agilent with skills and interest in Quality Assurance of In Vitro Diagnostic products and IT.
This position is responsible for managing compliance issues and act on QA/RA initiatives to ensure overall compliance in DAKO's QMS related processes.
This position has the responsibility for:
- Supporting the business in IT system and automated processes in quality related issues.
- Taking active part in business projects where IT systems or automated processes are affected.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving IT system/software validations and changes.
Thales Denmark A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to ensure an ongoing high quality and development of the Danish Government ID’s (ePassports/eTacho and eResident cards) and Banking and Payment (Visa/MasterCard) operations in Ballerup, Denmark?
We are looking for a Plant Manager whose primary responsibility will be the day-to-day business of the two main business lines; Secure Transactions and Government ID, and to ensure the required security and quality requirements are fulfilled. You will, as Plant Manager, refer directly to the Personalization Manager for the Nordic countries.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure to meet the existing SLA’s
- Participate in investment justifications for equipment, process improvements and people
- Ensure compliance with annual manufacturing budgets
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you a Talent with Continuous Improvement?
As our CI analyst your key priority is to support Global Quality in becoming continuously better at running and improving the business. Hence you must have a drive to continuously challenge current standards to improve for tomorrow.
- Support the organisation in driving daily operation management, performance management and continuously improve the infrastructure from “shop floor” to leadership teams
- Enable the organisation in improving processes through workshop design, facilitation, mapping and analysis
- Coordinate projects in Global Quality such as roll-out of Business Process Management or Global GxP Training Framework
The team you will join is a small dedicated team to drive a continuous improvement culture in Global Quality. As the team is in the process of being established, you will have the opportunity to help form and shape it.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you bridge business needs and IT tools with best in class processes?
As Senior Process Manager you are basically an enabler for “work smarter, not harder” – as end-to-end process expert and go-to person for the Line of Business. As such, your personal efforts will make a tangible and highly valuable difference for multiple colleagues as well as LEO Pharma’s business. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Analyze business requests and challenge both requirements and solutions
- Evaluate and make improvements to business processes
- Plan and lead workshops with Line of Business as facilitator and driver
You will naturally become an ambassador for the value of good processes – and an important contributor to our ongoing focus on collaboration and knowledge sharing and best practice through one way of working.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Would you like to participate in scientific innovation that makes a difference in patients’ lives? And do you have cell culture experience?
As a Scientist you will be involved in multiple upstream development projects, and participate in multi-disciplinary project teams including upstream, downstream and analytical scientists working in close collaboration with the clients’ scientific teams.
The upstream process development team is covering both microbial and mammalian cell culture projects. For this position we are mainly looking for a mammalian cell culture expert and you will be involved in cell culture process development, cell culture optimizations, process characterization and manufacturing support. The process development is performed in scales from a few mL up to 100L.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
We are growing and changing. So are our needs for supply. Be a dedicated QA specialist and use your experience to help us revise and implement new QMS procedures for an even better Supplier Quality Management, SQM.
Collaborating with Global Procurement team, production, R&D and many other functions in the organisation, you secure high quality and reliable products from our suppliers placed worldwide. Your mission is not only to perform QA on current suppliers, but also to partake in new supplier selection, approval, implementation and maintenance. To achieve this, you:
- Plan and conduct system audit of the Quality Management System and process audit of the production at the current and new suppliers in accordance with ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP
- Classify suppliers to ensure right focus depending on risks, challenges and opportunities
Cirqle Biomedical Contraception IVS, Copenhagen
Cirqle Biomedical is seeking a talented scientist to take part in the development of a groundbreaking non-hormonal contraceptive for women.
As a R&D scientist you will be an essential driver of the scientific discoveries that will translate into commercially successful products. You will be conducting pre-clinical research with a network of researchers in and outside Denmark and report directly to the CSO. We provide both a competitive salary and attractive compensation in company shares.
- Perform scientific experiments and generate data to support the development of the product
- Analyse and present data to the management team
- Produce documentation of protocols, procedures and results