4 job matcher din søgning
CityJet A/S, Kastrup
– take your career to new heights
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen (CPH), Denmark on a 9-month fixed-term contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
Studio Arhoj, Copenhagen
Do you just love clay and are quite skilled in wheel throwing? Then you might be our new potter/ceramic assistant!
You will assist in the production on a daily basis. You will work with our other regular potter and become part of the team's daily production and development of ceramic products.
The daily work mainly focuses on serial production of various designs and includes throwing, trimming and jiggering of items, sanding, operation of various machines, filling and emptying of kilns etc.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in throwing and shaping clay
- Experience with serial production and development of products/items in clay
- The ability to work both alone and in a team
Jet Time A/S, Kastrup
We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As a pilot in Jet Time you have a permanent contract in accordance with the Danish law (Funktionærloven and under our union agreement with PAJ – Pilots Association Jet time), and you work in a fixed working-time system, which allows you to know your work and free time well in advance. In addition to this, you are part of our company’s pension program in which we award you 10 percent on top of your monthly salary each month, as well as the benefit of our health insurance included in the pension program.