19 job matcher din søgning
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby or Courtaboeuf
The Global Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large Global customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the right person is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Global Strategic Account Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
In close collaboration between IT and business, we are now in the final stages of implementing one global Salesforce template for our commercial teams. With our global template now covering +2000 users across +35 markets, we are now preparing to ramp up several innovative solutions best in class Salesforce as part of our digital transformation.
To succeed as our new Salesforce Lead, you must take lead in ensuring that:
- Remaining markets are technically onboarded on our global Salesforce template this year
- All enhancements to the Salesforce template are delivered according to plan, estimate and with the agreed quality
- All changes to the global SFDC platform are deployed in a controlled manner without impacting current solution
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Strategic Sales Director to work with their global maritime partners. The role is global but with the majority of stakeholders placed in Europe. This role will be based from the Cobham SATCOM Head office in Lyngby, Copenhagen or in close proximity and will involve regular travel of around 100 days per year.
As a Strategic Sales Director your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally Degree educated in a Business discipline with proven growth within area of responsibility.
- Flair for understanding technical businesses
- Proven track record in key account management with major global accounts. Maritime sales experience would be highly desirable
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Cubiks A/S in Copenhagen
Great opportunity to join a multinational company and lead the Danish subsidiary.
Cubiks is a specialist HR consultancy focusing on assessment and development with offices in 14 countries and an established international network of licensed agency operations. Cubiks helps employers to tackle the constantly evolving challenges of personnel selection, development, performance management and retention. Cubiks combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of personalised solutions.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced professional to lead the Danish based operation. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Director and will be responsible for the attainment of revenue and profit budgets for Denmark.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
We exist to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through innovative engineering. Service is a strategic focus area for us and we’re looking for a passionate Service Business Development Manager to our Business Unit Food Systems.
The main tasks and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Define service opportunities and the relevant portfolio of offerings for each Sales Unit in close collaboration with the Sales Unit Managers and their teams
- Establish a roadmap for Service Business realization for each Sales Unit
- Define competence and capacity required to realize the Service Business within Sales Units and Engineering & Supply
You will report to the Business Unit President, Food Systems. The position has no direct reports but extensive stakeholder management.
Harvey Nash, Copenhagen
Acting as our local Business Development Manager you are responsible for identification of target organisations, engagement with and nurturing of leads, proposal development, and ultimately the winning of new business.
As part of the Sales and Marketing team you will contribute to the design of propositions based on the intelligence gained from the market and support the wider team as it executes account-based marketing strategies.
You will spend most of your time working in the field, networking, meeting contacts, building relationships, identifying new opportunities and closing business.
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
At Nordisk Film Biografer we are looking for a motivational and creative leader with a background in the experience industry or sales of services to join our Danish cinema organization!
As our new Head of Commercial Sales, you will have the daily management responsibility for our Danish commercial sales organization with reference to the Danish Country Director, Casper Bonavent.
Other responsibilities include:
- The leadership and development of the commercial strategies for the Danish cinema business and setting the commercial landscape in a profitable and creative way supporting the overall vision and enhancing the product experience delivery
- Building and strengthening the commercial offerings and concepts at our cinemas to drive brand preference and guest value in alignment and coordination with marketing and operational activities to enhance the overall entertainment propositions
Nordic Retail Group recruiting on behalf of ABInBev
ABinbev has begun to expand their Nordic team and is therefore looking for a Field Sales Manager. You will work with the market's strongest beer brand and help to ensure continued growth at ABinbev. The task itself will be located in Copenhagen.
In this role you will refer directly to the Country Manager.
Join the team growing our brands in the newly created operations in the Nordics. You will lead our off-trade field sales team in Denmark, building the business from the ground up. Managing the field sales force, will be key to ensuring that we meet our ambitious growth targets.
Nordisk Kellogg Denmark, Søborg
THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS – It's no secret... Our talented people put us at the top and their drive and desire keeps us there. Growing and investing in our employees is critical to our ongoing success. As we grow together, we win together. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Manager with vast experience in the FMCG Business. If you are ready to take a genuine step forward in your career, we offer you a multilayered role with plenty of scope to shape the success of our Danish business and make things happen.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Further development and implementation of a strong sales strategy and corresponding sales plan for the Danish market in alignment with the Nordic strategy plan
- Establishing and maintaining strong trade relations on middle and senior management level in person as well as securing strong relationships to Key Accounts on different levels in the customer organizations
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic commercial manager to join an entrepreneurial seed development company that is positioned for exciting growth
As commercial lead, you will join the management team of a young trait development company in the seed business, owned and supported by a multinational company. You will identify commercial opportunities, drive the marketing strategy towards customers, and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements. In the role, you are responsible for developing and executing the sales strategies to deliver measurable business value, and for the development of key commercial relationships. By evaluating potential collaboration, you will also establish external partnerships with academic or industry organizations.
Do you want to be the critical link between the execution of sales strategy and business results?
In this role you will
- Provide leadership and direction of projects and initiatives; coordinate activities with other areas that impact support of sales management and sales team.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in matters concerning performance, operations, forecasting, pipeline etc.
- Assist sales management in developing business plans and reviewing with executive management.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Surtec
With full sales and P&L responsibility you will take SurTec to the next level through market expansion
To maximize the growth and profitability of the business in the region, one of your main responsibilities will be to sell a broad product portfolio of solutions within SurTec’s four fields of application. Together with two Technical Sales Specialists you will expand the market and take the company to the next level.
You will manage the business through strategic planning and optimal utilization of financial and human resources and will create the annual operating plan. You will be home based and part of a Global Sales team. You will report directly to the CEO of the SurTec Group, based in Germany.
Volunteers who want to help support the users (homeless, socially vulnerable and mentally vulnerable) by serving coffee bikes with serving of espresso coffee brewing and brewing.
KAFFE KARMA, København SV
The Conditions of Arrangement are in the midst of an exciting professionalization process of our organization, which will give...
De Anbragtes Vilkår, København NV
The Red Cross store in Istedgade is busy.
Røde Kors Hovedstaden, København V