12 job matcher din søgning
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
As part of the Finance Leadership Team, you will display financial thinking and leadership. Through proactive focus on cross-functional work, the role will drive agreed business strategies across all countries within the scope of Sealand Europe & Mediterranean.
- Responsible for financial performance management of the commercial organization.
- Responsible for financial performance management of the line management organization.
- Working with CFO, CCO, CLO and other commercial leaders in clusters and HQ to drive performance and productivity.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
As part of the Finance leadership team, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of setting the future direction for the Finance Function in Sealand Europe & Mediterranean. As Head of Reporting & Controlling, you will manage a team of four Finance Controllers in Copenhagen that are supported by GSC teams with about 85 staff and work closely together with senior management in Sealand Europe & Mediterranean.
You have a pivotal role in ensuring a high level of quality in our financial data and report and that day to day finance execution is managed efficiently and supports the requirements of the business.
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
The Finance and Operation Manager will assume primary responsibility for the financial planning, monitoring and reporting functions of Freemuse. S/he will also be responsible for logistics, coordination of contracting with hosting partners and the operational side of dealing with regional offices and local partners; for office rent and other corporate support of the organisation. The Finance and Operation Manager will be a member of Freemuse’s Management Team and will attend board meetings as requested.
- To ensure accuracy & reconciliation of finance systems including development of actual-to-budget reports and financial reports and oversee day-to-day accounting and payment performed by related staff and/or companies.
- To coordinate contracting with hosting partners, including IT contractors and consultants.
HumanTrust A/S recruiting for client in Copenhagen
Are you a great and passionate leader, who likes to develop your employees? Do you want a key position in a creative, international company in growth, where you can use your strategic skills?
The company produces clothing to female fashion-conscious consumers. The company wants to strengthen their business setup – especially the financial organisation, and is therefore looking for a motivated CFO, who master the financial discipline.
As CFO and wingman to the CEO, you will be responsible for the entire financial department, and your key tasks will be:
- Overall responsibility for the company's financial part; budget, reporting, liquidity, monthly statements, inventory management, logistics, quality assurance etc.
- Sparring and dialogue with the board and the management team
- Responsible for strategy and execution of strategy, which must support an ambitious growth plan both nationally and internationally
DHL Parcel Nordic, Brøndby
Do you want to help “move the world” and ensure the best services for our customers and the market? Seize the opportunity and become part of the world's leading logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group!
We are looking for a Head of Finance & Controlling who are structured and who wants to develop and manage the DHL Parcel Nordic Finance team. You will be responsible for handling assignments in accordance with the overall DPDHL Finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards, with the objective of supporting the Business areas of DHL Parcel Nordic.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 2 employees (Business Controller and Finance Assistant)
- Lead the month end closing and reporting process, and interpret the results for the Senior Management Team (both locally and regionally)
Specsavers, Hvidovre or Maarssen
Are you passionate about providing financial advice and support in a fast-moving international business-environment? And are you confident in leading forecast strategies and driving cost control? Then you could be the new Finance Director of Specsavers’ Northern European (NE) business.
As our Finance Director, you will report to the Commercial Director of NE and become an important member of the NE Leadership Group and the NE Operating Board (NEOB). In this role you will lead a team of finance professionals across our 6 different support office locations and support Heads of Finance and Country Directors in their day-to-day challenges.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in Group financial accounting, audit management, and accounting policy and control
- Oversee and review all our NE countries accounting procedures and systems
- Contribute to the development and application of Group finance policy
Clipper Group A/S, Copenhagen
Clipper Group is looking for a Deputy to General Manager of Accounting to join our Accounting team in Copenhagen.
You aspire to understand our business and possess an end-to-end overview. You have an appetite to always trim processes in order to maximize efficiency. You take pride in delivering top quality on time and work well both independently and as part of a team.
We believe that trust is a great motivator. We wish you to have a proactive and positive attitude. You will be part of an efficient Accounting team and you will report to our General manager in Accounting.
YOU WILL BE A KEY PLAYER RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Handling accounting for several legal entities
- Coordinating the accounting and annual reporting for our Dutch and Maltese entities.
- Taking over accounting for South American entities in from our colleagues in Colombia.
Baca I/S, Vallensbæk
We are very busy, and we are looking for 2 new team members to join our warehouse team. You will join a fun, busy, and energetic team of around 20 people.
We require you to be punctual, loyal, honest, and you approach daily challenges with a positive mindset and a smile.
General working hours are 37 hours pr. week.
What do we offer you?
- Comfortable and safe working environment
- Canteen lunch
- Free fitness gym
- As much work as you want
- A good wage.