5 job matcher din søgning
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Tranbjerg
As the IT Audit manager in TDC Group you, together with the other security mechanisms, have the responsibility to implement TDC Group's security strategy and plans. Our security function is to ensure TDC's security level meets the management's ambitions in this area, which is to be northern Europe's most secure telecommunications company.
- Handle external audits together with external audit firms and the business.
- Plan and conduct internal audits.
- Deliver clear, concise audit reports to management.
Du får erfaring med infrastruktur i MS Azure, og du får samtidig kompetencer inden for virtual machines, cloud concepts og PowerShell.
Du bliver undervist i Cloud Concepts, high availability, Azure DNS, virtual interfaces, disaster recovery, virtual networks og meget, meget mere.
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure deployment & infrastructure
- Integration & security
Ørsted Wind Power – EPC, Skærbæk near Fredericia or Gentofte
Are you all about designing and creating secure and reliable voice and data communications, and would you like to take part in the creation of international wind farms?
Join us and become Radio Engineer in our SCADA Communication department where you and your colleagues in the team will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end – even after handover to Operations.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
As a Documentation Specialist in NOV Flexibles, you will act as part of a team of 9 Documentation Specialists that work with customer documentation in relation to projects, including manufacturing data books.
The Documentation Specialists are responsible for supplying our customers with all aspects of documentation of our products related to delivery of our projects.
You will be keen to take on challenges, develop your leadership and or skills potential as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting initiatives.
Responsibilities for Documentation Specialists:
- Ensure that files are handled and archived according to internal procedures
- Verify that document attributes such as document, revision, title and format are correct
- Prepare comment sheets, check lists and front sheets
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in Gentofte or FredericiaManager – Document and Records Management
Are you an experienced people manager eager to join a new high-performing management team in an international environment, and do you have competences within human resource planning, people management, records and document management and processes?
To align with the global strategy for Offshore, the department is changing its organisational structure, and in the process of doing this, we’re looking for a manager who’ll take global responsibility for some of the resources.
Your key tasks will be to
- attract, retain and develop the right resources according to local terms and conditions
- support the projects with a diverse set of competences within records management, document control and technical documentation
- continuously maintain an overview of the agreed deliveries to the projects