4 job matcher din søgning
holo, Kongens Lyngby
Founded in October 2016 in Copenhagen, Autonomous Mobility was established to create the mobility service of the future. In the summer of 2019, holo was launched as an end-user experience to move mobility forward, for good. holo aims to meet the individual’s need for freedom, whilst making the most of the seamless mobility of collective movement in the cities.
Most of your days will be different and you have a great opportunity in planning your tasks and deadlines by yourself.
Here are some of the things you will do:
- Maintenance of our fleet, including mechanical repairs, electric repairs
- Training of our in-vehicle operators, for them to have a better understanding of the importance of preventive maintenance
- Contact with manufacturers, suppliers, in-vehicle operators and our fleet supervision
CityJet A/S, Kastrup
– take your career to new heights
We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen (CPH), Denmark on a 9-month fixed-term contract.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
hole, Kgs. Lyngby
The future of transportation is autonomous, shared and sustainable. At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions to fit this future.
You will join our Operations Team. When deploying, you will be on location and carry out the technical preparations (mapping) for the specific route for our autonomous shuttles.
What does a Deployment Specialist do?
- New projects: Technical preparations on site (mapping, installation of navigation equipment etc.) and practical preparations at home (preparation of paperwork, application documents, coordination with manufacturers etc.).
- Existing projects: Technical debugging, re-mapping and troubleshooting with 1st to 3rd line support from the manufacturers.