47 job matcher din søgning
Natus Medical Denmark ApS, Taastrup
The Marketing Communications Coordinator role requires a service-minded individual with strong organizational, coordination and interpersonal skills who is excellent at keeping deadlines.
You should be able to support the Commercial Marketing Department with the execution of a range of marketing activities be it product launches, seminars, online and offline marketing campaigns, tradeshows, translations, and maintenance of marketing materials, primarily focusing on Hearing and Balance products.
Duties and Responsibilities in this job:
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Supporting the Commercial Marketing Managers with the execution of the various planned projects and campaigns.
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
You will be a principal front-end developer in your Scrum team, share technical knowledge, mentor less senior developers and collaborate with the other teams in the program. You will be reporting directly to the Software Development Manager of the department. Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- writing and maintaining secure, robust, scalable and efficient code that turns business concepts into tangible solutions, products and user experiences
- driving software architecture and design patterns (microservices, hexagonal architecture), dissecting business requirements into small implementable tasks
- driving automated tests and practices like TDD, BDD, DevOps and CI/CD
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
We have embarked on the journey to transform our business to become a truly integrated logistics provider. Our team is therefore growing, and we are recruiting a Solution Architect to join our Analysis and Solution Design (AnSD) function to drive the business transformation.
- Challenge, influence and support the stakeholders to solve issues and help realizing the company vision
- Communicate architecture to stakeholders with different levels of technical knowledge, including business leaders
- Analyze business needs, identify relevant solution scenarios and translate them into architectural models and roadmaps aligned to Enterprise Architecture principles
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
To work with Product Approval
As a digital consultant, you will be responsible for driving the product approval process for our digital channels, in close collaboration with our Agile Areas. This means that you will be responsible for ensuring that all solutions and features are compliant and of the required quality, while at the same time driving fast-paced development and short time to market.
As part of our Channel Strategy & Analysis team, you will also be involved in developing e.g. the channel strategy, service design analyses and value proposition design. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- To support the agile heartbeat with efficient management of the product approval process
- To ensure efficient product approval processes while supporting the agile heartbeat
- To ensure that we have a continuous strong product approval setup for our Corporate Digital Channels
Monsido ApS, Ballerup
Monsido is a global, fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen. We are looking for a search marketing specialist take responsibility for digital campaigns, as well as assist in overall SEO duties.
The position will help drive marketing-generated revenue and overall growth for the company. This job requires a strong growth-hacking mentality in order to help us meet our ambitious goals for 2019 and beyond. This is a new position in a quickly growing marketing department. You will join four motivated, talented colleagues and be able to use all of your acquired skills to the fullest.
You will be responsible for:
- Building, testing, and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Creating, updating, and maintaining regular reporting on PPC spend, conversion rates, customer acquisition, revenue generation, ROI, and other metrics
TDC Group, Copenhagen
As a Systems Engineer in Music Lab, you will work with multiple teams, spread across our two locations (Copenhagen and Kiev, Ukraine) to help operate, but also extend the main platform and all supporting environments.
You will be part of a highly motivated operations team, working from Nuuday Copenhagen’s office at Teglholmen. Every day is a new adventure in monitoring, maintenance and expansion of Music Lab’s infrastructure. The overall goal is to ensure maximum performance, availability and security of our music services.
We hope that you:
- are passionate and enthusiastic
- have a minimum of two years of experience in system administration
- know Windows Server OS inside-out
Are you a traffic generating mastermind, and are you itching to become even better?
Then why not make the most of your skills and curiosity in a company where you get the freedom to test and learn as you build digital campaigns that span the globe?
You get to create the digital strategy across channels and experiment with growth marketing tactics for the customer journey and life cycle. This involves conceptualising, creating, testing and executing ideas to increase our digital performance and customer experience. More specifically, you will:
- Execute best in class paid search and social media campaigns across 10 European countries and languages to increase traffic to Rockfon’s websites
- Own day-to-day campaign optimization with a testing framework to identify and implement opportunities for growth
Director of Digital Marketing – Global Marketing & Communication
Marel A/S, Kastrup
As Digital Marketing Director, you will work with our best in class colleagues across the Marel organization in pursuit of our common goals and vision. You will be part of a global marketing team supporting international marketing with a primary focus in planning and executing strategically embedded digital marketing initiatives.
You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy in areas such as digital content, web development, e-commerce, customer portals, lead generation, marketing automation, social marketing etc. In this role you will lead a team of specialists and be a key member of the corporate marketing and communication leadership team working to formulate and drive the digital marketing agenda.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
We are a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into our own hands. We need you to help us out with the exciting growth we are facing at Innovation Roundtable® – the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
You would be involved in a variety of tasks related to organizing our many conferences around the world including: traveling to events, communicating with attendees and signing them up, managing content for websites and event apps, preparing graphical information material, managing the distribution of footage on our online network, supervising server management and other tech infrastructure and much more.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Supervise the manager of our offshore video editing team
- Expand the company’s online marketing efforts
Calldorado ApS, Lyngby
Are you eager to juggle all your designer tools while having fun? Do you want to be part of an international industry leading AdTech innovator and create top of the line app design and user experience?
We're looking for a mid to senior level UI Designer to help build the next generation of Calldorado products.
You will be working closely with our Senior VP of Product to define, conceptualize and design new features of the platform. Once the initial design is prepared, you will be responsible for the hand-off to the developers and diligently monitor the incremental progress of the actual implementation. In summary, you will have significant influence on the full-cycle product design process.
We provide a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development – as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Calldorado is the place for you.
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
The main goal of the role is to create, execute and coordinate online strategy, continuously drive force behind online, be the specialist, the source of focus and innovation in the sphere of online, especially in social media. Your task would also be to provide a social media dashboard for the organization. Sounds interesting right?
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about backend development and high system complexity? Keylane are looking for sharp-minded senior developers to join our teams, who deliver the optimum solutions to our customers.
The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
TDC Group, København
As a Scrum Master in Music Lab, you will work with our development and operations team, spread across our two locations, Copenhagen and Kiev, Ukraine, to help the team grow – by improving collaboration, team spirit, and action.
Your main focus will be to enable the frontend development team in Copenhagen to be their own best possible selves, ensuring that they can focus intensely on the tasks at hand. Together we make each sprint a success.
- Are passionate and enthusiastic
- Strive to be the best place to work
- Wish to build a great team distributed between Kiev and Copenhagen
- Are part of the most amazing community in Nuuday Digital, where you can thrive and evolve
Would you like to use your consultant skills to enhance our customers’ satisfaction? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Be part of a Nordic universal bank
- Join a strong dedicated team that focus on improving our customers experience
- Work on exciting initiatives with both stakeholders and customers?
- Consult the organisation on how to improve the customer experience in an agile way
We are looking for a talented junior CX Consultant who can take part in identifying opportunities on how to improve our customers experience and support initiatives that aim to fulfil our customers’ requirements. Furthermore, you should feel comfortable engaging with both employees, costumers and management to consult and help them drive a customer centric and agile transformation.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about digital learning, making a difference in the world for and with young people? Do you like having the overview and holding the reins on various projects at a time? Are you able to help others understand both why and how digital learning products work? Then this is your chance!
The Learning and Capacity Development Team delivers specific capacity development interventions, such as digital learning and face-to-face and online volunteering, but also facilitates learning across countries and knowledge sharing.
You will lead, facilitate, advise on and design various digital learning processes and products that support a blended learning approach.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you a talented Digital Marketer with a flair for business-to-business digital marketing communication? Would you like to join a new team in an international company on an ambitious growth journey? Then Ambu may be your new workplace…
In collaboration with your colleagues in the Marketing & Digital Communications team, you will support your digital marketing colleagues in local sales offices. They are moving full speed ahead executing on our new digital roadmap.
In this cooperation, you will
- Set up and optimize paid LinkedIn campaigns
- Set up newsletters (in Marketo)
Danske Bank, København
Are you a highly motivated digital marketer with a passion for driving projects related to targeted communication and digital sales? Do you drive projects forward with an innovative and structured approach and love to share learnings and promote results?
You will be a part of a skilled and highly motivated team who set their goals high, where each team member leaves a mark on how we do things and where we collaborate closely to reach our shared goals. You will work exclusively on digital activities in this role e.g. by:
- Delivering great digital experiences by continuously acting on customer behavioural data and reaching out to customers at the right time, with the right content and in the right channel
- Driving projects forward with strong momentum and structure - from analysis to concept and execution
CLINIQUE, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a candidate to grow e-commerce for Clinique in 3 different countries. Would you like online marketing and beauty to be part of your everyday life?
Online sale is a strategic focus area why we need a passionate Nordic E-commerce Store Lead who will be responsible for our 3 Clinique e-commerce sites. Your role will be to ensure optimization of our Nordic Clinique e-commerce sites. You will plan & execute online campaigns and optimize sales from those activities. You like to create results in a dynamic international company and will be a part of our Online team that provides a wide range of tasks all from consumer service, manage content that optimize our brands' integration with consumers on digital platforms.
We are looking for an e-commerce manager who is passionate about SEM, Paid Media, analytics of online trends and a wide range of e-commerce tasks.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As our new senior UI designer, you join a cross-disciplinary team which brings together UX professionals from across the organisation. You will be based in Lyngby and work closely together with our app team to secure an on-brand app experience. Furthermore, you will support the UX team in creating on-brand and engaging experiences across our product portfolio.
We have a vision for our app, and it is up to you to translate it into concrete in-app designs and solutions. You will therefore take the lead and ownership of the design and UI/UX direction of the app and work together with the app development team to make sure the vision is brought to life.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Participate in feature development through collaboration with the Digital team, the Cloud team, concept managers, product managers as well as end users
- Help scope and develop rapid prototypes