45 job matcher din søgning
Keylane A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about backend development and high system complexity? Keylane are looking for sharp-minded senior developers to join our teams, who deliver the optimum solutions to our customers.
The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
Do you want to work in a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcibly displaced people in 40 conflict zones worldwide? Then you might be our new Global Advisor, Economic Recovery – Cash & Voucher Assistance Lead.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Contribute to the further strategic and programmatic development of DRC’s Economic Recovery sector, including interfacing between Economic Recovery and DRC’s overarching Response Framework and its three programmatic platforms (Responding to Emergency; Solutions to Displacement; Addressing Root Causes)
- Advise country and regional operations on their strategic uses, planning and design of cash-based basic needs and emergency-oriented assistance, via remote and in-person support, and based upon relevant assessments and key stakeholder consultations
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL SKILLS, FLAIR FOR THE VISUAL AND A CREATIVE MINDSET?
Our HR, EMEA team in Copenhagen is looking for a new passionate Digital Learning Content Developer to help us design, develop and deliver impactful learning solutions for employees and managers throughout the EMEA region. Would you like to create scalable learning experiences that drive development of our Pandorians?
Working in close collaboration with the Head of L&D EMEA, you will work on a number of L&D projects by designing innovative and engaging digital learning content for an international corporate audience. With a proactive and hands-on approach, you will design and create learning content and experiences in a variety of digital formats including e- and mobile learning, videos, webinars, virtual classroom design and digital performance support tools for workflow integrated learning.
We are looking for an experienced web and UX research specialist with a proven website manager track record and excellent communication skills.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
What you’ll be doing:
- Take our web analytics and user research to the next level, ensuring high quality, data driven sparring and advice for our stakeholders
- Ensure a consistent user experience by providing UX and design expertise to both team and stakeholders
TDC Group, København
As a Scrum Master in Music Lab, you will work with our development and operations team, spread across our two locations, Copenhagen and Kiev, Ukraine, to help the team grow – by improving collaboration, team spirit, and action.
Your main focus will be to enable the frontend development team in Copenhagen to be their own best possible selves, ensuring that they can focus intensely on the tasks at hand. Together we make each sprint a success.
- Are passionate and enthusiastic
- Strive to be the best place to work
- Wish to build a great team distributed between Kiev and Copenhagen
- Are part of the most amazing community in Nuuday Digital, where you can thrive and evolve
Would you like to use your consultant skills to enhance our customers’ satisfaction? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Be part of a Nordic universal bank
- Join a strong dedicated team that focus on improving our customers experience
- Work on exciting initiatives with both stakeholders and customers?
- Consult the organisation on how to improve the customer experience in an agile way
We are looking for a talented junior CX Consultant who can take part in identifying opportunities on how to improve our customers experience and support initiatives that aim to fulfil our customers’ requirements. Furthermore, you should feel comfortable engaging with both employees, costumers and management to consult and help them drive a customer centric and agile transformation.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are structure, process and procedures your thing? Do you thrive working with an eclectic group of people with different goals, and do you obtain your goals through respectful communication and a strong coordinating hand? Then you are the one we are looking for!
Your main role will be supporting your colleagues within the Global Platform (GP) project on administrative, procedural and structural foundation to consolidate and develop the project in alignment with our strategy.
Creating, strengthening and carry out policies and procedures:
- Procedure and operational systems set-up around the Global Platform project within the YoA team.
- Support the overall annual planning by the Global Platforms including specific support in setting up targets and follow-up procedures, also in connection to submitting mandatory reports.
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Do you want to help link global struggles and facilitate cross-country learning in a complex, ambitious and innovating organization? Are you a strong project manager with a passion for youth-led programs? Are you a natural motivator and organizer? Then this position is for you!
As the Youth Community Lead you will facilitate the co-creation of a vibrant (online) community of practice/interest around a shared purpose. This entails working with various stakeholders across the ActionAid federation such as; local activists, national youth program practitioners, members of the ActionAid Global Secretariat and ActionAid Denmark colleagues from various teams
Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke, Copenhagen
Are you passionate about digital learning, making a difference in the world for and with young people? Do you like having the overview and holding the reins on various projects at a time? Are you able to help others understand both why and how digital learning products work? Then this is your chance!
The Learning and Capacity Development Team delivers specific capacity development interventions, such as digital learning and face-to-face and online volunteering, but also facilitates learning across countries and knowledge sharing.
You will lead, facilitate, advise on and design various digital learning processes and products that support a blended learning approach.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is looking for an experienced humanitarian advisor ready to contribute to our humanitarian work and developing further our humanitarian portfolio. Oxfam IBIS' humanitarian work combines working on the ground with affected communities supporting the localization agenda, with strong advocacy and campaigns internationally and in Denmark.
Our humanitarian work aims at protecting, empowering and creating resilient and dignified lives for crisis-affected girls, boys, women and men. We do all this as a partner of the global Oxfam confederation humanitarian work with presence in more than 70 countries.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
Do you want to contribute to idea generation and development of strategic awards and thematic calls within education and outreach, and do you want to be part of a recently established department focusing on initiatives that inspire and enable children and young people to learn? This might be the job you have been waiting for.
As Project Officer in our department you will participate in the development and coordination of strategic awards within our areas and identify new areas within education and outreach to support including potential grant recipients and optimal grant types. Building stakeholder relations with municipalities and other public organisations within education is also an important part of the job. You will be a part of an ambitious team consisting of a leader, 2 Project Officers, and 3 Grant Administrators, all working team oriented in a motivating working environment.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you a talented Digital Marketer with a flair for business-to-business digital marketing communication? Would you like to join a new team in an international company on an ambitious growth journey? Then Ambu may be your new workplace…
In collaboration with your colleagues in the Marketing & Digital Communications team, you will support your digital marketing colleagues in local sales offices. They are moving full speed ahead executing on our new digital roadmap.
In this cooperation, you will
- Set up and optimize paid LinkedIn campaigns
- Set up newsletters (in Marketo)
Danske Bank, København
Are you a highly motivated digital marketer with a passion for driving projects related to targeted communication and digital sales? Do you drive projects forward with an innovative and structured approach and love to share learnings and promote results?
You will be a part of a skilled and highly motivated team who set their goals high, where each team member leaves a mark on how we do things and where we collaborate closely to reach our shared goals. You will work exclusively on digital activities in this role e.g. by:
- Delivering great digital experiences by continuously acting on customer behavioural data and reaching out to customers at the right time, with the right content and in the right channel
- Driving projects forward with strong momentum and structure - from analysis to concept and execution
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
In the job as content creator you will be a part of an energetic team of 20 people, where a good sense of humor and a friendly environment have high priority.
Your job is among others to ensure that the content and brand identity across all the platforms are according to the brand guidelines.
For example, you will:
- Create content to SoMe, website and Google
- Make research to create insight into our target group
- Write appealing and relevant blogposts to the website
- Repost reviews on the website
We are looking for a person who is curious, has good energy and is driven by new challenges. You should be an independent and talented writer. You have a creative and innovative mindset and you like working with projects both in teams and individually.
CLINIQUE, Vallensbæk Strand
We are looking for a candidate to grow e-commerce for Clinique in 3 different countries. Would you like online marketing and beauty to be part of your everyday life?
Online sale is a strategic focus area why we need a passionate Nordic E-commerce Store Lead who will be responsible for our 3 Clinique e-commerce sites. Your role will be to ensure optimization of our Nordic Clinique e-commerce sites. You will plan & execute online campaigns and optimize sales from those activities. You like to create results in a dynamic international company and will be a part of our Online team that provides a wide range of tasks all from consumer service, manage content that optimize our brands' integration with consumers on digital platforms.
We are looking for an e-commerce manager who is passionate about SEM, Paid Media, analytics of online trends and a wide range of e-commerce tasks.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As our new senior UI designer, you join a cross-disciplinary team which brings together UX professionals from across the organisation. You will be based in Lyngby and work closely together with our app team to secure an on-brand app experience. Furthermore, you will support the UX team in creating on-brand and engaging experiences across our product portfolio.
We have a vision for our app, and it is up to you to translate it into concrete in-app designs and solutions. You will therefore take the lead and ownership of the design and UI/UX direction of the app and work together with the app development team to make sure the vision is brought to life.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Participate in feature development through collaboration with the Digital team, the Cloud team, concept managers, product managers as well as end users
- Help scope and develop rapid prototypes
A.P. Møller - Maersk A/S, Copenhagen
Working as part of the Copenhagen Agile Team under the Platform Engineering team that supports the delivery of digital products. Focus will be on cloud-native development, time to market, and accelerating the business in delivering digital innovation. The team also aims to identify cross-cutting concerns and addresses these through automation and self-service.
- Lead the development of cloud core capabilities to enable the digital transformation
- Support the new ways of working by introducing Agile Development, DevOps practices and explorative prototyping to the business
- Exercise thought leadership in the cloud-native development space
As our new Communications Consultant, you will be part of the Corporate Positioning and Content team where 5 dedicated colleagues collaborate closely with the Digital and Campaigns team.
You will also support the Communications team in Ramboll Denmark on driving Ramboll’s strategic agendas in the public media and on our digital platforms. How do we build liveable cities? How can we facilitate a shift to a low-carbon economy? These a some of the topics you will typically work with.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Produce content for company campaigns, social media platforms, company publications etc.
- Engage with company thought leaders, e.g. within digitalisation, to facilitate development of thought leadership pieces, e.g. podcasts, LinkedIn posts etc.
- Editorial responsibility for Ramboll Denmark’s digital channels, including Ramboll.dk, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
Falck Danmark A/S, København
An Industrial PhD is an industrially focused research project which is conducted jointly by a private sector company, an Industrial PhD student and a university. The Industrial PhD student is employed by a company in Denmark and at the same time enrolled at a university.
The population is aging, and the number of chronic disease patients is increasing. That exerts pressure on hospitals and healthcare systems to create holistic solutions benefitting both patients and society at large. Treating patients at ‘point-of-first-contact’ and reducing the need for hospital visits is, therefore, becoming more and more relevant.
Your key tasks as a PhD student at Falck Ambulance DK are:
- To prepare and complete the research protocol
- To apply the Danish Innovation Foundation
- To manage and carry through the research project
TDC Group, København
Would you like to set the direction for our Network Support System team in Denmark’s biggest network organization?
You will work closely together with the application suppliers, IT - implementing a new IT stack, our Design organization - who owns the architecture, and the different user groups within Networks and beyond. You will have the opportunity to expand the team.
As manager of the Network Support System team your main responsibilities are:
- Expand and form a new team and set direction
- Structure a broad portfolio of application in domains like network, experience, process, intelligence and automation & robotics
- Standardize the application management function - roadmaps, support, user management etc.